Thread: 89 CSX Dash Plaques

Question 89 CSX Dash Plaques

Does anyone out there have an 89 CSX dash plaque(s) that they'd be interested in selling? If so, please PM ME OR EMAIL ME, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

I'm looking for these plaques to go alongside my SDAC Event plaques to have some Shelby stuff in my office since they're my favorite numbered car (if you couldn't tell already) Someday I'd like to have a picture frame of the 89 dash plaques I can acquire with me at car shows to honor those that don't have the chance to be there.

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by DC Turismo; 03-16-2008 at 04:36 PM.

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: 89 CSX Dash Plaques

You have an office?

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by cordes View Post
    You have an office?
    Haha thats what I was going to ask
    -Jim Too many cars, not enough time..

Office as in my computer room within my house. lol.... I call it my office. My bad

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DC Turismo View Post
    Office as in my computer room within my house. lol.... I call it my office. My bad
    That's cool. Joy actually refers to our computer/guest room as the office. For a second there I thought you landed some fancy pants job while we weren't looking.

Quote Originally Posted by cordes View Post
    That's cool. Joy actually refers to our computer/guest room as the office. For a second there I thought you landed some fancy pants job while we weren't looking.
    HAHA I wish! I should've been more specific, but regardless, I would just like to throw some pictures and unused dash plaques together to make up a nice picture frame for decoration, as well as to assure they wouldn't be used for any cloned #'d cars.