Thread: how do i reach you cindy

Mitsu booster

how do i reach you cindy

hi my name is jason ryan and i been trying to reach you about a order that i made online 4 days ago but i dont know if it went though or not cause no money has been withdrawn out of bank and order histroy dont show it.i called u on wensday and u said u call back when u get to the shop but u never did and ive been calling since then with no answer is everything alright?hope to hear from u soon cause i really need those parts thanks jrye68

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Re: how do i reach you cindy

Try to call tomorrow: 281-288-4411

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

Are they open on Saturday?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][FONT=Comic Sans MS]'91 Shadow convertible 2.5 auto, three core RP IC, S60/.48 stg 1, ported two-piece intake/52mm TB, Menegon +1 swirl, 88 turbo cam, Venolias, Crower rods, TU deep sump pan, ported exhaust, 3" from SV to TP, Hughes TC, Peloquin diff, DSS L5 driveshafts, Shelgame cal, Koni struts/shocks. [/FONT]

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

No idea? but they probably have voice mail?

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

your not the only one so dont feel bad its been a month and i still havent got the right computer and their voicemail is off or something been a real battle to get my computer, hello cindy if u get this i expect a phone call today with a tracking number im tired of waiting and then not getting it then u saying tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow and then no phone answers for days

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

We are trying to get caught up on orders as quickly as possible. I know there are a few people waiting on orders, and I understand your fustrations, but please be patient.
    In addition, I have moved my personal residence, and do not have internet at home yet, so my getting on the forums has been very limited. PM'ing me will likely be delayed at best, so please try to call if you can.
    Thanks,
    Cindy
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.