Thread: good ebay find for a custom awd

Garrett booster

good ebay find for a custom awd

its out of a 1996 evo the first ones to have the tranny swapped to the other side. the ealier ones (i'm just guessing), but by the way it look less/to no wiring for the tranmission. what do you guys think? of course if we had the money, but how logical could this be?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-...m140239153788&

Re: good ebay find for a custom awd

if i had the money id venture out on it with an 87 Shadow

Garrett booster

yeah there's a reason we like TD's we never have the money to do what we want! and the people who do just restore them and trailer them!

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

If you have time, money or lots of money, anything is possible.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

16v turbo AWD drive train? screw trying ton adapt it....DROP IT IN!
    95 spirit 3.0/543 15.0@91 N/A, 14.5@96 on a 50 shot RIP 87 shelby Z - project car, maybe I can drive it this year 91 spirit - roll it, chop the top, do some burnouts! RIP

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Too bad it doesn't include the rear diff, not going to do a AWD conversion w/out it, and I can't imagine where you'd find one...

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by zin View Post
    Too bad it doesn't include the rear diff, not going to do a AWD conversion w/out it, and I can't imagine where you'd find one...

Mike
    the starion and conquest rear ends are supposed to be one of the best unknown rearends around. they are pretty easy to find too.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by azkcar135 View Post
    the starion and conquest rear ends are supposed to be one of the best unknown rearends around. they are pretty easy to find too.
    Oh, I didn't realize that they were used with the AWD EVOs, but then I'm not that intimately familiar with the Jap brands...
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

turbo addict

RX7 rear end is pretty easy too. Just get a custom yoke welded on or get the one from an RX. So that engine has the tranny on the correct side too doesn't it?
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]