Help. 85 GLHT. I'm sitting d still isn't really fixed, just moved further down the honey-do list (I think it's on page 8 or 9 somewhere).
own with a good book - FSM - to figure this thing out. Lost the headlights/tailights, dome light, radio and I dunno what all else. Car runs but no lights? Recently had to replace alternator that was fried by a shorted battery which also took out the orange 20 gauge fusible link. When that fusible link went it took the ignition and the dash lights but the head lights/tailights still worked. A day after I replaced the alternator and battery and the fusible link, the headlights go out? WTF?

Had the dash/lights switch out. When I jump around whatever feeds the switch, the lights all work. Pulled the bulkhead connector, found nothing.

Just now I'm studying the FSM's "Fuse Application Chart" page MZ page 1 for L bodies of the "LM/Z Wiring Diagrams" section - OK, I get that. But . . . I'm also looking at MZ page 20 "Head Lamp Switch" and I confess, I can't read the diagram, can't figure where (what color wire) the power is coming in to the switch on?