Thread: TII Garrett, FFV rail, TI intake manifold, PS pump, 2.5 inch swingvalve, gasket set..

turbo addict

TII Garrett, FFV rail, TI intake manifold, PS pump, 2.5 inch swingvalve, gasket set..

* Actual Name: Harry Lui
    * Contact Information: tryingbe at yahoo.com
    * Feedback: TurboDodge.Com - Turbo Dodge forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Daytona, SRT-4, PT Cruiser, Omni and more! - iTrader - tryingbe

Shipping is not included into price. I will combine shipping. Send me your zip code and I'll get you a quote.

HIGH temperature anti seize $5 a film bottle worth, good for 2400F

$25 for NEW 89+ gasket and seal set, UNOPENED. Shipping is about $12.

Doesn't have head gasket, rear main seal, and valve stem seal.

It has thermostat gasket, waterpump gasket, injector o-rings, distributor o-ring, oil pan gasket, cam seal, intermediate shaft seal, oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, turbo oil drain back gasket, intake/exhaust gasket, throttle body gasket, and much more. It will pay for itself if you use nothing but the oil pan gasket and valve cover gasket than if you buy them from a part store.

FFV fuel rail and regulator. NO injectors. $30

Bare TI intake manifold with knock sensor. $10

TII compressor housing $30

P/S pump $35

2.5 inch swingvalve, ported from a 2.25 inch BIG flange swingvalve, welded crack $60

TII 87 Garrett turbo, comes with a small flange 2.25 inch swingvalve. Small can is damaged, but I will modify a T1 big can to work with the turbo.
    Took it off a rear-ended junkyard car. No oil wetness from compressor or turbine housing. $150 I can get it professionally rebuilt for extra $220. If you buy this with the 2.5 inch swingvalve $200 total.

Hybrid booster

Re: TII Garrett, FFV rail, TI intake manifold, PS pump, 2.5 inch swingvalve, gasket s

Bump, for a Nice gasket kit :]

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Anonymous_User's Avatar

Re: TII Garrett, FFV rail, TI intake manifold, PS pump, 2.5 inch swingvalve, gasket s

On topic: Turbo... shaft play? Spins freely?

Off topic: $5 a film canister? Woah. We used to have those big bottles laying around everywhere at my last employer. Maybe I should have swiped a bottle or two. It is GREAT stuff, just never realized the price!!!!!

A film bottle's worth lasts like forever if you know how much to apply.
    And +1 to the gasket set, I'm using the valve cover gasket, cam seal, water outlet gasket, and oil pan gasket now. I was a dumbass and bought a from main seal from advance autoparts thinking I didn't have one, come home and there it is-duh! It was the rear main it doesn't have. Sometimes I have a bad memory when I think it's good haha.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous_User View Post
    On topic: Turbo... shaft play? Spins freely?

Off topic: $5 a film canister? Woah. We used to have those big bottles laying around everywhere at my last employer. Maybe I should have swiped a bottle or two. It is GREAT stuff, just never realized the price!!!!!
    Minimal shaft play and it spins freely. I wouldn't hesitate to use it myself, oil was change regularly on that car and engine looked really good, judging on how the head and cylinder wall looked.

Big bottle cost me close to $30, and that's the ONLY size I was able to get the Nickle anti seize.