Thread: Shelby Lancer Parts & 568 delivered from Minnesota to Ohio 1st week of March

Hybrid booster

Shelby Lancer Parts & 568 delivered from Minnesota to Ohio 1st week of March

Hi Everyone

Mark (sy2206) from Alliance, OH will be coming back to Minnesota to pick up one of his cars. He said he will have some room to perhaps bring some of my Shelby Lancer parts with him for a small fee. I sold my Shelby Lancer and was wondering if anyone needed anything for a Shelby Lancer or a Lancer Shelby or a Lancer? Here is what I have left of my Shleby Lancer parts

All exterior parts are red unless noted and all interior pieces are gray.

Front header (headlights and grill included)

Front bumper

Rear bumper

Front fenders (off a Lancer Shelby so they are white)

Hood

All 4 doors

Rear hatch with spoiler on the hatch

A complete set of ground effects

Some interior pieces

Dash

Wiring harness for an auto, not sure if it's complete but it's from the headlights to the taillights

Engine compartment sensors, plastic pieces, hoses, (pretty much anything I could grab off that Shelby Lancer that I parted out)

Lots of gray plastic interior pieces with the plastic that goes in the trunk area

Set of taillights

Glove box door and cup holder

Door and trunk seals

Center console

Over head console

Armrest

Carpet

Mats

Rear speaker shelf

Sun visors

Shelby Lancer stock computer (inside car)

Complete set of seat belts

from spoiler off a Lancer ES (black)

Large spline 568 tranny, has a phantom grip in it and was rebuilt by Cliff Ramsdell (still in the crate). Comes with shifter and shifter cables and I believe I have 3 large spline axels I’ll throw in as well. Just to ship it to Cliff and back and have him rebuild it is $750.
    Looking to get $1100 for it.

Probably a lot more stuff that I'm missing, this is what comes to mind...

Let me know what you're looking for!

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

Re: Shelby Lancer Parts & 568 delivered from Minnesota to Ohio 1st week of March

I'd love to load up my car with a bunch of parts... I think Mark is still a little to far from me to ask him to bring any parts with him
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

Hybrid booster

Re: Shelby Lancer Parts & 568 delivered from Minnesota to Ohio 1st week of March

Alot closer to drive to Northeast Ohio than to Minnesota

turbo addict

How much are you looking to get for the front header. One our clubs members here at SDAC chicago needs one for his 87 SL.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Hybrid booster

If only the Header $40
    Header, grill, black leadlight surrounds $65

turbo addict

Sounds good I will let him know.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WickedShelby88 View Post
    Sounds good I will let him know.
    Joe, I talked to Jim about these parts on Saturday and he made it sound like he doesn't need a new header panel for his car, and that he's got a spare one in his storage shed. Just an FYI.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...