Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Turbonator LM codebase

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: Turbonator LM codebase

Quote Originally Posted by wowzer View Post
    need to figure out what the bytes do. interesting that the smec/sbec order is 06,05,09,0a and the lm is 06,0a,09,05
    googled this based on a comment from shelgame.

basically the stepper requires a sequence of pulses for each step. so to move the stepper 5 steps you would send the bit pattern above 5 times. and to reverse it you would send the bit pattern in reverse order. the smec/lm use the same bits but just in a different sequence (basically reversed).

- - - Updated - - -

need to figure out what the bytes do. interesting that the smec/sbec order is 06,05,09,0a and the lm is 06,0a,09,05
    googled this based on a comment from shelgame.

basically the stepper requires a sequence of pulses for each step. so to move the stepper 5 steps you would send the bit pattern above 5 times. and to reverse it you would send the bit pattern in reverse order. the smec/lm use the same bits but just in a different sequence (basically reversed).
    89 Voyager LE, 2.5T2 - rest in peace
    87 Charger Shelby T2 (2.4 conversion in process)

Quote Originally Posted by ShelGame View Post
    Done.
    What is the post you updated? Don't see any recent edits to the cal posts, maybe I missed it?
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Visit www.boostbutton.com... Turbo Mopar Contributor ShelGame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    What is the post you updated? Don't see any recent edits to the cal posts, maybe I missed it?
    Post #1. The DL link was updated...
    https://db.tt/SV7ONZpQ
    Rob Lloyd
    '89 Daytona C/S

2.5 T1 Auto
    13.24 @ 100.5mph
    NHRA #3728 AF/S

boostbutton.com
    tuning wiki

Wow I wasn't thinking and looked everywhere else but this thread. I'm an idiot. Thanks!
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Boost, it's what's for dinner... Turbo Mopar Staff Aries_Turbo's Avatar

I just updated MPTune and loaded the cal that i was working on and got this error. I was using T-LM, the newest version.

"Warning->subtype must be 1 to indicate a map table for scaling: DeltaMAPEnrichment FromTemp2"

Also, I was looking at the tables and it appeared that in the MPSTG-II cal, selective bank enrichment was turned on? cyl 3-4 was selected. shouldnt that be dechecked or did i miss something somewhere else?

thanks

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman
    This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.

i already did many edits to the cal that was based on this... it looked like it "scaled" when i opened the cal when comparing to the original file that wasnt scaled. is this correct?

so all i should need to do is compile then?

This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.

send me your cal and i'll see what is happening with that table.

i get this error on 171 stock.

looks like ARADVR_AdaptiveRetardAdvanceRatioFromMAP is defined with a ;mpsubtype 1 where all the other tpls have ;mpsubtype n.

is this a table that should be scaled for map?

i manually edited mine to "n" for now.

Brian

i would set it to "n" as you have. the previous tpl was set to n. also i looked back at the old blueberry cals and it was not scaled there either. something happened in that last t-lm update apparently. i did mention it to rob L.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Force Fed Mopar's Avatar

I'm getting errors compiling the T-SMEC stuff too.
    Rob M.
    '89 Turbo GTC

2.5 TIII stroker, 568 w/ OBX and 3.77 FD

What errors

What errors
    Actually it's just one it looks like in T-SMEC:

Warning->subtype must be 1 to indicate a map table for scaling: WidebandAFRToO2TransferFunction
    Edit: Tried a T-SBEC and it gave the same error.

Tried T-LM and got this error:

Warning->subtype must be 1 to indicate a map table for scaling: DeltaMAPEnrichment FromTemp2
    My 508 V6 cal we've been working on, a whole list of errors lol. I emailed you about that though.
    Rob M.
    '89 Turbo GTC

i'm going to fix the errors in the turbonator cals and just copy them to a new posting over the next couple days. the 508 cal needs to be updated. i'll fix that for you also.

i'm going to fix the errors in the turbonator cals and just copy them to a new posting over the next couple days. the 508 cal needs to be updated. i'll fix that for you also.
    Cool, thanks man!
    Rob M.
    '89 Turbo GTC

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

i would set it to "n" as you have. the previous tpl was set to n. also i looked back at the old blueberry cals and it was not scaled there either. something happened in that last t-lm update apparently. i did mention it to rob L.
    I did these two things and the Joytona now idles and drives much better. It is still a little low in the 13.5-13.8 range at an idle and it doesn't seem to oscillate. Is that a feature of TLM as far as anyone knows? Were the CSX Stg II cals like that?

Was there ever a stock 87 TII cal with everything identified etc. that we could use? I really just use the CEL on knock feature and it seems like this takes some work to get up and running. If the errors which come right out of the box are the problem I'm actually having, I think it would be a huge hurdle for people just getting into tuning their own cars. Maybe it's just me?

boostaholic

Hey Cordes, I have an 87 T2 3 bar, 52lb cal with a decent table file. I probably have a stock one as well. Let me know what you want to start with and I can send you what I've got.

Thanks for the offer Clark. I'll say that this cal is now running really well. I took Joy and the kids on a drive tonight and it's very good for how little time I have into it. Next up will be making some adjustments for the 58mm TB and then adding some boost.

boostaholic

Archive of greatness sent. Feel free to distribute to the needy. And yes, I may be the only idiot running 72 lb injectors and a 3 bar map with a 15 psi tune!

Quote Originally Posted by jckrieger View Post
    Archive of greatness sent. Feel free to distribute to the needy. And yes, I may be the only idiot running 72 lb injectors and a 3 bar map with a 15 psi tune!
    You're not alone. I think I have 82s or 85s with about 11PSI in my CSX. Of course, it's only because I have't turned up the boost yet, but that's what's been in there for two years now I think. I'll certainly pass it along to anyone in need of something. Thanks again Clark.