Thread: '86 LM programming???

turbo addict

'86 LM programming???

I've got an '86 Daytona CS. I recently did some work. I intercooled the log intake with a TII IC. I upped the injectors to 804's. And I also installed an '88 cam (not sure if it is the TBI cam or the turbo cam, but I could find out). I've also got a MBC and boost gauge with the boost set to about 11psi. I'd like to go 14psi plus. The exhaust is nearly stock. I went with the Dynomax "cat back" kit. I had the muffler installed for a while, but I recently took it out, cut the old oval tip off the original muffler, polished it up, and welded it onto a "straight" pipe.

At the JY I pulled a LM from a turbo New Yorker. I feel comfortable pulling the prom myself and adding a socket (I'm petty handy with a solder sucker). There appear to be two proms. One is from Texas Instruments on the corner of the board and near it is an Intel prom. Which prom needs socketed?

Any takers on a custom cal for my setup? Even with the changes I've made, I passed Atlanta emissions and would continue to like to do so.

turbo addict

Re: '86 LM programming???

Never mind.

Visit www.boostbutton.com... Turbo Mopar Contributor ShelGame's Avatar

I've got a copy of the cal from MP for the log cars with the over-the-top IC. I can post it if you want...
    https://db.tt/SV7ONZpQ
    Rob Lloyd
    '89 Daytona C/S

2.5 T1 Auto
    13.24 @ 100.5mph
    NHRA #3728 AF/S

boostbutton.com
    tuning wiki

turbo addict

ShelGame, thanks for the offer. I ended up calling Cindy. She was pretty sure her highest stage cal would be what I was looking for. Guess we'll find out in a couple of days.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by chilort View Post
    ShelGame, thanks for the offer. I ended up calling Cindy. She was pretty sure her highest stage cal would be what I was looking for. Guess we'll find out in a couple of days.
    FWIW, I'm running her Stage 3 cal and it passes Oregon emmissions test.
    1986 Chrysler Lebaron 2 dr. R.I.P. 2.2 T1 log intake, modified to intercool Best 1/8th 9.03@77mph / Best 1/4 14.16@93.55mph Running on E85:nod:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] '93 Spirit 2.5 TBI 5 Spd(sold), '85 Ramcharger, 360 4brl, NP435 4 Spd. The new ride; '90 Sundance 2.5 T1/5 spd. FMIC(from Ford Probe) new Mitsu; Best 1/8th 8.96@79.16 / Best 1/4 14.06@101.27

turbo addict

I'm looking forward to getting it. It feels like a month since I ordered it, but it really hasn't been that long. 'bout time for a phone call though.

Edit: I called Cindy. Glad I wasn't a jerk about having to wait so long: death in the family.
    Last edited by chilort; 03-04-2008 at 08:22 AM.