Thread: 89 VNT CSX FS 2k OBO

89 VNT CSX FS 2k OBO

Ok, since the last thread was cluttered with useless posts I figured to make a fresh clean post. Please read this entire post before you comment.

Details are as follows:
    89 CSX VNT 55K original miles original everything

Good:
    No leaks, knocks, rust, cancer.
    Interior yes its very dirty, But its not ripped/torn anywhere just needs a steam cleaning, and not a mickey mouse detail and it will look great.
    Headliner is not sagging
    Dash is not cracked
    Shelby Gauge is intact and functional
    New Windshield(not cheap)
    New Kelly charger tires all around(one has a scuff in the side of tire but it holds air fine)
    Fiberides are in good shape and not cracked at all
    New steering column(currently being shipped)
    Alternator replaced(once it gets brought up from wayne county it will be installed)

Bad:
    Missing gfx and rear spoiler and rear badge
    I found the badge and dash insert that says csx and they are available with the car as well, I know where the gfx are but its a 6 hour trip to pick them up if you want them it will be an extra 500 dollars. if you want the info where they are after you buy the car I will happily give it to you.
    Interior is extremely dirty and needs a good steam cleaning like I said before it will come clean I sprayed some parts with degreaser and it looks better on those spots so I know the rest wouldnt be too hard to finish.
    The car has some dings but nothing major. Its not a perfect car but it is a very good deal for a great car.

The title thing....
    I know it scares people and understandably so.
    I have the bill of sale from the impound yard as it was abandoned and picked up and sold to me after owner failed to pay the bill.... So its legally my car. I just havent had the time to make it to the dmv to fill out the papers needed to get the title I work till 5 pm m-f so its kind of hard to take time off when I have a son to support and cant afford to miss hours.
    I did speak with the dmv supervisor and she said I need to bring in 5 pictures of the car, have a cop or other certified state inspector verify the vin(easy since my brother is a state inspector)
    And bring in the bill of sale and give it up to a month and I will have the title.

Other option is I know the previous owner as I found him thru carfax/autocheck and he said for 50 bucks he will send me the title... but now I cant get ahold of him since he works graves and we keep missing each other.
    Dmv says its 30 days max so.....
    I will take 2000 the way the car sits as is all items intact and I will get the title one way or the other or I can give you a bill of sale and you can finish the process yourself.
    2000 seems very fair but some dont agree so The other option is this...
    I pull off the fiberides and throw some crabs/pumpers on the car and sell it for 16/1700 cash... I really dont want to part it but I need it gone soon.

Or I could leave the wheels on and pull just the motor and sell the car as is for 1500 cash firm.
    I hope those options work so any questions give me a call 801-654-9429

Thanks...
    Oh and pictures are in the other thread.

Hybrid booster

Re: 89 VNT CSX FS 2k OBO

(I found the badge and dash insert that says csx and they are available with the car as well)
    So I guess you are not going to pay for the one you bought from me on ebay?
    Steve B

Ok first I sent you an email explaining what happened, I plan to send you a MO tomorrow as I get paid then, And second, please dont ruin a post if your not interested in buying the car. Last I meant the part im buying from you will be included in the sale.

Bump Title things has been fixed title is in transit to me now.And car now is registered and has a 60 day temp tag on it.

Offers.

Bump...

Bump again, I cant believe no reasonable offers have even came thru.
    Steering column will be here in a couple days along with alternator and title and will be cleaned up soon..

Offers