Something that Ondonti mentioned in another thread has really been turning over in my mind.

See last post in "Will 3000GT shortblock work?" thread.

He mentioned that an interesting project would be to put 6g75 MIVEC heads on our 3.0L.

Since I already have way too much money sunk in a turbo 3.0L project for my Spirit R/T this has the gears rolling in my head.

I have been researching this topic for quite a while, and so far I have come up with the following:

Our engine is a 3.0L, the 6g75 is a 3.8L, but I have not found any compatibility issues so far....

Since MIVEC is a self-contained (inside the head) system, no extra computers or hardware would be necessary.

And many other things that i do not feel like saying without knowing more about the 6g75...

So basically what I want to know is if this project is actually feasible without any MAJOR engine or shortblock mods.

Anyone with experience with this engine feel free to chime in because I am very interested in attempting this project. (I might even have a pair of heads to play with in the near future)

Thanks in Advance,
Nate