1987 shelby charger. T2 conversion (charge temp sensor not hooked up atm)

I had my power module go bad, replaced it. Everything was good. I drove it around and noticed the car was misfiring a little bit here and there. Didn't think anything of it since I've been running really rich and my spark plugs were old. Just figured fouled out and misfiring a bit. By the time I made it to the highway the car would hardly accelerate and was misfiring NON STOP. at least 2 times a second just steady stumbling very hard to accelerate.

I replaced the spark plugs w/ some champion OEM plugs. It drove fine, but would stumble under boost for the first 15 minutes.. Then bam, right back to where I was. Non stop stumbling/missfiring.

I replaced the plugs AND wires with brand new ones thinking maybe that was it, nope.

I had remembered that while I was waiting for another power module I had placed the charge temp sensor over the intake manifold by the fuel rail like someone had recommended. So I moved it back off there to by the fender where it was before hand and that actually helped the problem quite a bit. Still stumbling, but not nearly as bad.

I'm getting codes 12,15,35,51,55

12, obviously since I changed my alternator I had the battery disconnected for a little while.
15, My speed sensor is bad, I have known this but haven't had a chance to change it. But I don't think this would affect missfiring would it?
35, fan relay. I have a manual fan switch.
51, o2 sensor. My o2 sensor is bad. I tried unhooking o2 sensor plug to see if it made a difference, the car continued to stumble but ran lean as hell lol...

Anyone have any ideas? I have no idea what would be causing this. It's literally missfiring NON STOP. At least 1 missfire per second while accelerating. It's rediculous.