Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 85 glht with a lot of mods - $1400 obo!!!

Hybrid booster

Re: 85 glht with a lot of mods - $1400 obo!!!

DEARLY BELOVED

We gather here today...........full of loss and sorrow.......we have lost another avid TURBOMOPAR fan.

Do not weep for this forlorn lost soul doomed to wander the boring halls of comonplace ricedom for all his days..........(weeping slightly).....

Let us endeavor to remember him as he once was........full of life and energy and beaming with new ideas and insights.

Alas what wicked times we endure .....to be enticed by easy rice whispers...........

Those whispers softly in one's ear ........GET A BIG WING ON THE BACK OF YOUR RICE POT MOBILE.....PUT A HUGE BUMBLEBEE FART CAN ON...........NEON LIGHTS UNDER CAR MAKE IT FASTER........PUT YELLOW PLASTIC ON FRONT DASH....AND AN ELECTRIC SUPERCHARGER ..........The list goes on and on........

Perhaps the dunning blow can be feinted ever so slightly by educating the young....telling them how to survive in this fake poser phony world.......

how to read spark plugs......how to add a ground wire......how to "tune" a turbo car....how to plan ahead.

and in the words of the great humble tuner (k-brgs)

"laptops.......laptops.........we don't need no stinking laptops"

(throwng a hand full of oil dry on casket of" ricerdom" into the obscure sameness and void of silliness you must go.........

turning sadly i walk away.......

deuce

turbo addict

How much you wanna bet he can't get the Honda running either?
    Kevin Isenberg EVERYTHING is for sale!

Hybrid booster

now thats funny

deuce

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by deuce dodge View Post
    DEARLY BELOVED

We gather here today...........full of loss and sorrow.......we have lost another avid TURBOMOPAR fan.

Do not weep for this forlorn lost soul doomed to wander the boring halls of comonplace ricedom for all his days..........(weeping slightly).....

Let us endeavor to remember him as he once was........full of life and energy and beaming with new ideas and insights.

Alas what wicked times we endure .....to be enticed by easy rice whispers...........

Those whispers softly in one's ear ........GET A BIG WING ON THE BACK OF YOUR RICE POT MOBILE.....PUT A HUGE BUMBLEBEE FART CAN ON...........NEON LIGHTS UNDER CAR MAKE IT FASTER........PUT YELLOW PLASTIC ON FRONT DASH....AND AN ELECTRIC SUPERCHARGER ..........The list goes on and on........

Perhaps the dunning blow can be feinted ever so slightly by educating the young....telling them how to survive in this fake poser phony world.......

how to read spark plugs......how to add a ground wire......how to "tune" a turbo car....how to plan ahead.

and in the words of the great humble tuner (k-brgs)

"laptops.......laptops.........we don't need no stinking laptops"

(throwng a hand full of oil dry on casket of" ricerdom" into the obscure sameness and void of silliness you must go.........

turning sadly i walk away.......

deuce

AMEN

Garrett booster

dicks, and i will be able to make that honda run better than any td ever will, wanna know why, because its a damn dodge!!!!!!!

gone crazy Turbo Mopar Contributor J&H Ryan's Avatar

lol - how honda and dodge make their engines run is soooo much different... Prolly have to go to a different school of thought to work on them *sarcasm*
    Ryan
    92 GTC, TIII
    00 XJ

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by J&H Ryan View Post
    lol - how honda and dodge make their engines run is soooo much different... Prolly have to go to a different school of thought to work on them *sarcasm*

actually smart --- do you know any honda that come stock turboed........ didnt think so, so your sarcasm isnt that bad, do to the fact that you td people are a special breed just like us honda people.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Boost View Post
    you td people are a special breed just like us honda people.
    Thats correct. Good luck with what ever you decide to do. Sorry the TM thing didn't work out for you, not everyone can own one. I have had days where I was close to calling it quits, but I keep going. Of course I'm a bit older than you with a few more years of experience with the wolderful world of cars. Always remember that what ever you choose to drive, they all break, they all will quit without notice, and there is not a car out there that won't leave you stranded one time in it's life. I remember a friend of mine picking up a CRX that had a j-spec motor swap (forget the motor #, but it's popular) for $500. The previous owner had been working on it for almost a year and couldn't get it to rev past 2k. He got fed up and just dumped it. Two days of going over every wire on the car we found a few things hooked up wrong. Once it was corrected it ran like a champ. Good luck with what ever you decide to do, and remember patience sometimes is the most important tool when working with cars.

turbo addict

dicks, and i will be able to make that honda run better than any td ever will, wanna know why, because its a damn dodge!!!!!!!
    Let us know how it works out for you Mr. Honda tuning god. If you can't get an Omni to run, I doubt you will get a Honda going.

turbo addict

actually smart --- do you know any honda that come stock turboed........ didnt think so, so your sarcasm isnt that bad, do to the fact that you td people are a special breed just like us honda people.

I'm guess you don't count Acura being a Honda?

http://www.importtuner.com/features/...rbo/index.html

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor ForzaV12's Avatar

Aw, leave him alone. I think Hondas are cute-my secretary drives one.
    87 GLHS ,66 Hemi Coronet, 69 Road Runner, 70 Challenger-"Vanishing Point", 68 Road Runner "Petty",69 ZL1 Corvette,2016 Scat Pack Challenger,67 Corvette vintage racer,Cadillac ATS Turbo, 66 GTO road racer,67 911S, Ford V Ferrari Porsche 906 and Ferrari P3

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaV12 View Post

ouch! OWNED!!!

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by GLHS592 View Post
    Let us know how it works out for you Mr. Honda tuning god. If you can't get an Omni to run, I doubt you will get a Honda going.
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingbe View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaV12 View Post
    Why so harsh guys? So what he decided to punt, indsted of going for it on 4th and short. All you are going to do is make him hate TM's more. Your comments add nothing to this thread. All they do is give him a reason to quit. Just let it go already!

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmonty View Post
    Why so harsh guys? So what he decided to punt, indsted of going for it on 4th and short. All you are going to do is make him hate TM's more. Your comments add nothing to this thread. All they do is give him a reason to quit. Just let it go already!
    Why? Go back and read his moronic posts. He insulted us and our cars. "Dicks" is what he called us here. If he sold the car with no comments, then I wouldn't have replied.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor

Why? Go back and read his moronic posts. He insulted us and our cars. "Dicks" is what he called us here. If he sold the car with no comments, then I wouldn't have replied.
    +1
    I don't want to start bashing anyone but this guy is definetly out of line. Its like one of us going over to a honda site and start talking trash(i bet you'll get some negative posts)

Mitsu booster

I'm the lucky guy who bought the GLH..... I think the kid who sold it was just busting on a few guys he knows personally. Talking to him in person he seems like a pretty nice guy..... Regards, Steve

Hybrid booster

i work with the shlub! so i give him a ton of sh!t

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by tryingbe View Post

or the honda city turbo. i just thought id add that lol. i am also into hondas. they r both different breeds but share common principal. make a general car and make everything interchangeable.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by fastevo View Post
    I'm the lucky guy who bought the GLH..... I think the kid who sold it was just busting on a few guys he knows personally. Talking to him in person he seems like a pretty nice guy..... Regards, Steve
    Damn, another cheap Michigan Omni eludes my grasp.

I hope this new owner isn't a tool shed like the previous owner (not you, Doug and Dan).

Tax season is a comin', and I want that Red GLH, Jason. I want to go fast and break parts instead of going slow and breaking parts in the Neon LOL!
    John Brown Had a TD... '98 Neon R/T sedan... The snow whip, has knobby tires. '93 LX 5.0/5spd Not a TD, rear drive, makes cool Vee eighty sounds.

Hybrid booster

Ok I went back and read everything. There were specific people who had a beef with him, where do you fit in? Looks like you just piled on (along with many others). In my book that makes you just as bad as him. I came to expect post like this at the other site, just suprising to see them here. And to think this was a for sale add...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast