Thread: 91 Spirit R/T For Sale

91 Spirit R/T For Sale

For sale my 91 Spirit R/T.Car is white(mostly). The trans was rebuilt about 2 years ago. Has power windows,driver seat,a/c(that works),new tires on the front,new Mopar a/c lines, full 3" exhaust,6.5 crab wheels,boost gauge.Could use a new set of lifters and battery. The only rust I know about is a little bit starting on the under side of the doors. Shows 128k on odo but the odo stopped a few years ago. Would guess in the 140k now. Was driving it daily until end of aug when the inspection ran out. I just never got around to getting it inspected. I'm sure it may need a few things to be reinspected.Power steering is hard when car is idleing but seems to work fine above idle. The parking brake will need adjusting and pass side turn signal has a ground issue. The only thing on the car that doesn't work is the fog lights.The car was in a wreck at some point. The hood and both front fenders were changed. I can't find any other damage from accident. Seal on top of pass side door leaks when we have hard rain and water is getting into trunk under hard rain also. Can send pictures if you send me a email address. Car is located in Poquoson Va 23662. I want 1800.00 FIRM If no interest I am willing to part car. I also have (new) upper rad hose,a/c compressor,power steering pump,complete intercooling hoses,rad/inercooler w/overflow bottle and fan,fog lights and some other stuff that I will let go with car for 200.00 more. The rad/ic unit was in my Shadow when it was totaled and will need new core.

Mitsu booster

Re: 91 Spirit R/T For Sale

where are you from?
    what condition?
    send me some pics please

regio_rt20@hotmail.com

Admin- "Alexandria" Ken... Comes W/4 Car Garage Turbo Mopar Staff GLHSKEN's Avatar

Re: 91 Spirit R/T For Sale

Car is located in Poquoson Va 23662.
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)

Mitsu booster

Question Re: 91 Spirit R/T For Sale

Will you sell the extra parts if the car doesn't sell? Thanks Ronnie rfralicks@yahoo.com