Thread: 1986 Daytona Turbo 5 Speed 59K niles

1986 Daytona Turbo 5 Speed 59K niles

FOR SALE:1986 Daytona T1,5 speed. 59k miles totally stock. Original paint,interior flawless.2nd owner garaged Arizona car with seat covers since new.Factory rear louver. Windup windows. Cruise,Tilt,AC,sport steering wheel. No body damage or rust with factory undercoating. Loads of parts replaced with NOS and Mopar reman. Window sticker. NOS fuel pump,float and external filter. All NOS belts,heater,radiator fuel hoses,NOS brake hoses,rotors,pads.Mopar reman power steering pump and rack.NOS timing belt and cover. Outer CV joints resealed. NOS water pump,housing,thermostat. NOS door opening weatherstrips. NOS sparkplug wires,cap,etc. NOS turbo hoses, Alignment,Mopar battery. NOS rear cargo net,door edge protectors and rear mudflaps. NOS right mirror. Resealed valve cover and oil pan. New cam,crank and intermediate shaft seals. A billion hours cleaning and detailing the drivetrain. Runs like new. No smoke or leaks. Driven 200 miles in the last 3 years. $5,000 Arizona. 480-966-6683 Martin Arizona Parts

Last edited by martin kolner; 01-13-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: needs pictures

turbo addict

Re: 1986 Daytona Turbo 5 Speed 59K niles

Thats wonderful! Well worth then the asking price!
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

Hybrid booster

Nice Car! I would really like to take the 86 speedo cluster and put it in my 84'! LOL. I just bought my 84' 50,000 mile TZ for $2,500 in september.... but it needed a lot of work compared to this. A lot! Anyone interested in a first Generation Daytona... this one is well worth the money for the amount of maintenance, whether it was needed or preventative, put into this one (WHAT'S THE UNDERCARRAIGE LOOK LIKE)
    I guess this is a Daytona Turbo model then....
    Last edited by glhturbo1985; 12-19-2009 at 01:30 AM.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Anonymous_User's Avatar

I just gotta say, as a huge 1st gen fan, this is a beautiful car. AZ means it should be rust free and it doesn't have the normal AZ sun fade even though its red!!

If I had the money sitting around and the time to come get it, I'd be hauling this one home.

car is still for sale

still have it......will take the torch to it soon and use it as compost. OK I won't but want to sell it still!

Mitsu booster

All I got to say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

I saw this car in person a year or two ago, and it's absolutely beautiful.

It looks like Marty put a TON of time into detailing it right down to the miscellaneous decals that are where they should be. You could eat out of the engine compartment.

Well worth the asking price.