Thread: Powdercoated 2 piece ported intake manifold & ported T2 exhaust manifold & EGT sensor

Garrett booster

Powdercoated 2 piece ported intake manifold & ported T2 exhaust manifold & EGT sensor

These are some of the parts from my 89 Plymouth Voyager minivan.

The intake does not come with injectors but does have a good rail, regulator and damper on it and never leaked. The upper is a polished silver but does have some light scratches and the lower is a very nice black and silver speckle which is in very nice shape. I also have the support bar which is powder coated as well. It was port matched - upper to lower, and also opened up to match my 58mm throttlebody. -$225

The exhaust manifold is for a T-2 car, although you can certainly use it on a T-1, and has had the ports opened up and the "bumps" removed. It also has an EGT type K thermocouple that can be read by the typical meters - I used an Omega meter. - $100

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like some pics. My camera's battery died so it's on the charger right now.

Thanks,
    Howard

Garrett booster

Re: Powdercoated 2 piece ported intake manifold & ported T2 exhaust manifold & EGT se

Here's some pics of the intake and exhaust manifolds, you can see how well the exhaust manifold is ported while sitting below a stock manifold. It's kind of hard to see, but the bumps are no longer there and the openings are very nice.
    Howard

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Garrett booster

Re: Powdercoated 2 piece ported intake manifold & ported T2 exhaust manifold & EGT se

Well they're off to ebay...
    Please search for;
    320205726856 - 2 piece intake
    320205729750 - exhaust manifold

Thank you,
    Howard

Would love the intake, and it's a good price too looks like some nice port work. I have the money but can't spend it right now!

Garrett booster

Well why the heck can't you spend it now

My work is slow in the winter and I'm not gauranteed a pay check!

Garrett booster

Just kidding, no problem I remember my days when I used to clean carpets - winter was my hibernation time - not by choice.

Yup, well we do concrete so when it gets cold enough for the ground to freeze there's not much to do!

I'm actually the current high bidder, but what I bid is all the higher I can go. Just wanted to get the ball rolling for you. In fact, I bet you will get more than your asking price here! Stock 2 piece intakes go for $200 on ebay. A nice ported one like yours might fetch up to $250! And it's worth that, thats why if I could spend the money I would have happily paid $225!

Garrett booster

Thanks alot moparzrule (87dtna) for getting the bidding war going - ya didn't have to do that. I was getting kind of nervous because the other guy bidding alot against you has a "0" feedback - not too sure about that one. Anyway in the event you win, you don't have to buy it if you don't want to - or, hey, you'll get it cheap

Howard

Hehe, seriously doubt it. Like I said a stock 2 piece on ebay normally goes for 200+ dollars so I'd expect this one to go for around $250 easy. Most of the bidding happens in the last 5 minutes anyway.