I'm changing project directions, so I'm putting my 2.4 stuff up for sale.
Up for sale is:
- A 2.4 out of a '97 Stratus (dis-assembled but complete, minus head), had 97k on it when pulled - $150 obo
- (3) 420a cylinder heads (that's the Eclipse/Avenger version of the DOHC Neon head); one of the heads is missing many of the cam caps - I was planning to use it for porting experimentation. All have valves/springs. - $75/ea for the good heads; - $25 for the one missing cam caps SOLD
- ADDED: 420a valve cover (nearly the same as a Neon, but the spark plug holes are offset ~2mm due to the different head) - $25
- 1 set of "PT" style cam followers (rockers) CORRECTION : There's only 14 of them - $25
- 1 set of non-PT style lifters - $25 obo
- 2 sets of stock cam gears - $10 obo
SOLD - Neon DOHC aluminum intake (unmolested, but dirty) - $35 obo
- 420a Intake (also unmolested but dirty) - $35 obo
SOLD - Stratus intake cut to just the runners (make a good starting point for a custom intake) ; EDIT: also t-stat housing is cut for use with the 420a heads above - $10
- a couple of 420a T-Stat housings - $10/ea
- Brand new 2.4 oil pump - $40
- Pacesetter 420a header - $50
- 2 sets of 2.4 cams - $25/all
- Neon 3-speed auto trans core to bolt up to the 2.4 (slips in 1st gear) w/torq converter - $25
- Neon billet aluminum UDP - $20
- 420a OBX Billet fuel rail (red) - $50 obo
- ADDED: (2) Caravan 2.4 Alt brackets w/hardware; fits the TD alt if you drill out the lower mount on the alt and lines up with the Neon UDP listed above, $10/ea
Plus shipping on the individual parts.
I'll still take $400 for everything left - pickup only obvioulsy...