Thread: t2 rods fore sale

Hybrid booster

t2 rods fore sale

was looking for some other parts to day and came across a set of 4 rods from 89 cb. they have the clips that hold the pistons on they are not press fit. let all 4 go for 40.00 if close i will ship. they have some after market pistons on now/ can leave on or remove? they came from a running motor they have not spun any bearing. als arkon ohio 44319

Hybrid booster

Re: t2 rods fore sale

bump

Hybrid booster

here is the # on the rods.vfb25 C R ms405. and on the other side 4323958. if someone knows for sure that they are t2 rods. thanks als

Garrett booster

Same number as my rods that came out of a 89 T-2 motor. Are the pistons oversize or Std.
    1984 DC Rampage 1990 Daytona C/S VNT 1988 Conquest

Hybrid booster

is that on the top of the piston? I will take one to work and clean one of them up, but i bet there 2.5 pistons. als

Garrett booster

have you figured out about the pistons yet? and that price was $40.00 correct? would be extremely interested in the rods as my t2 daytona has gone caputs and bent one of my rods
    Steve 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger Intercooling now 1986 Chrysler Laser XT RIP 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby T2 RIP 1965 Chevy Malibu SS SOLD! 2005 Dodge Ram Rumble Bee #3112 On to new owner 2011 Dodge Charger Rallye Gone 2013 Dodge Journey AWD DD

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 5sp. mini View Post
    is that on the top of the piston? I will take one to work and clean one of them up, but i bet there 2.5 pistons. als
    Post up the number on the top of the piston. If they are 2.5's and .020 over I would be very interested...
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain