Thread: running and driveable td in south ohio

running and driveable td in south ohio

im looking for a decent looking and reliable td in south ohio for around 1500 or less.let me know guys.

Mitsu booster

Re: wtb running and driveable td in south ohio

PM sent.

anybody have anything????? come on guys

Lebaron GTC fan!! Turbo Mopar Contributor midohiomoparsource's Avatar

What I have is a red/silver 88 Sundance RS 2 door. This car was my daily driver until the front end started making noises. We believe the inner tie rod ends are bad, as well as half shafts. The car has sat for a few months waiting to get fixed, but lack of time/funds forces me to get rid of it. I have to have it gone by this coming Friday and if I don't sell it, I will scrap it.

It is a turbo I car with A520. I drove it 600 miles/week before front end issues and it never let me down. It currently will not start, not sure why, haven't messed with it. It does have rust on floors, rocker panels but nothing that will make it not driveable. It has cruise that works, tilt, power locks, sunroof. full console, grey/red striped seats and door panels.

Everything on the inside shows very little if any wear except the steering wheel. The interior is very nice for as many miles on the car.

It has around 220,000 miles on the body, but there is a sticker on the block that says "remanufactured by Chrysler" on it which I am guessing somewhere in cars life it has had a rebuilt motor put in it. Everything except the a/c works as it should excluding rear defrost.

Come look at it, make me an offer. It does NOT come with current wheels/tires, so you will need to bring your own. Car is 100% stock except converter removed and straight pipe in place.

Asking $500.00 as it sits.

Located in Vanlue Ohio 45890

Matt

I will part the car out as well, so if you want ANYTHING off it, let me know asap. If you want the whole car, let me know as well.

Also have the following for sale

1994 Jeep Cherokee Sport. 4.0 H.O. with 5 speed tranny. Was wrecked and front fenders, grille, header, bumper were all replaced. Radiator support was cut out and replaced. Jeep runs super. 4x4 works as should. Needs some minor stuff to make a nice winter Jeep, but is ok as it sits as well. Asking $1600.00
    Parting anything and everything lately, not just Turbo cars.