Thread: Blue Omni Int. Pieces, Matched Charger/rampage Buckets Blue!!!!!

Hybrid booster

Blue Omni Int. Pieces, Matched Charger/rampage Buckets Blue!!!!!

If Anyone Is Needing/wanting Any Blue Omni Interior Pieces, Let Me Know. I'm Not Sure Of Every Part That I Have In My Shack, But I'll Look. All The Parts Are Doing Is Collecting Dust And Taking Up Space. I'll Be At Sdac This Year. I Can Do Deals If Ther Is Any Interest. I'm Sure That I Have A 5speed Center Console, Armrest Probaby Bad, Seatbelts Are A Given, Plastics And Doorpanels Are Potentially In Good To Great Condition.
    All Parts Came Out Of A 86 Santa Fe Blue Glh With The Ho Carb

Hybrid booster

Re: Blue Omni Int. Pieces, Matched Charger/rampage Buckets Blue!!!!!

Will the parts fit an 89?

I need the ones on the back of the rear door that the seat belt goes through and the upper pillars on the frame between the front and rear door.

Need both sides on each.

Garrett booster

i need some blue stuff.

the back cardboard hatch cover
    glove box
    the insert that goes over the top of the passanger side on the steering colum (its long with ac vents)
    non faded door post covers
    carpet in good shape
    door latch mechanism (not the handle) drivers side

pm me

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by glhturbo1985 View Post
    If Anyone Is Needing/wanting Any Blue Omni Interior Pieces, Let Me Know. I'm Not Sure Of Every Part That I Have In My Shack, But I'll Look. All The Parts Are Doing Is Collecting Dust And Taking Up Space. I'll Be At Sdac This Year. I Can Do Deals If Ther Is Any Interest. I'm Sure That I Have A 5speed Center Console, Armrest Probaby Bad, Seatbelts Are A Given, Plastics And Doorpanels Are Potentially In Good To Great Condition.
    All Parts Came Out Of A 86 Santa Fe Blue Glh With The Ho Carb
    Hello:
    Any chance you have a dark blue radio bezel and the four bolt-hole (button) covers for the lower rear of the arm-rest/console?
    Thanks - Andy

Hybrid booster

i had no luck in finding the bolt hole covers/caps
    I did find a bunch of the blue int. pieces though. I was able to find the piece that goes behind the headlight switch and heater controls. i wasn't able to find the right half of the steering column piece that covers the radio though.

i found a bunch of armrests, seatbelts, those 2 consoles, the upper and lower steering column pieces and some others.If you are interested in any of these let me know. I have to talk to my dad about it if you are interested. I personally don't plan on ever having a blue interior car, but my dad just likes to keep stuff forever and never wants to get rid of anything, even if he'll never need it.

if i can do what i'd like... (with his stuff) I'd get all of the blue interior omni stuff seperated from all of our red and gray stuff and sell all the blue as a package deal. i've discussed this with him before, and it's possible..it's just a matter of time.