Thread: Calibrations

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Calibrations

OK, I'm trying to get caught up and done with all calibrations before the end of the year. I've pretty much completed any new pending orders, and I am currently working on upgrades, or revised calibrations.
    IF you sent us your computer, or ordered a calibration and have NOT received it yet, please EMAIL me at sales@fwdperformance.com with your name, address, daytime phone number and what you are waiting for.
    I want to make sure NO ONE is forgotten,and like I said earlier, I'd like to completely clear any backlogs before the end of the year. Do not PM me, please use my work email only.
    Thanks,
    Cindy
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

turbo addict

Re: Calibrations

She means business folks, thanks for the attention and speed

Hybrid booster

Status of my Trim Cal?

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glhs727 View Post
    IF you sent us your computer, or ordered a calibration and have NOT received it yet, please EMAIL me at sales@fwdperformance.com with your name, address, daytime phone number and what you are waiting for.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ138 View Post
    Status of my Trim Cal?

See above statement, I think it's best to contact Cindy through her email as she requested.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...

email sent!

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

email sent!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][FONT=Comic Sans MS]'91 Shadow convertible 2.5 auto, three core RP IC, S60/.48 stg 1, ported two-piece intake/52mm TB, Menegon +1 swirl, 88 turbo cam, Venolias, Crower rods, TU deep sump pan, ported exhaust, 3" from SV to TP, Hughes TC, Peloquin diff, DSS L5 driveshafts, Shelgame cal, Koni struts/shocks. [/FONT]

Hybrid booster

...hi....still waiting for mine....

PM sent...
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Hybrid booster

email sent

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

Trimcal?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][FONT=Comic Sans MS]'91 Shadow convertible 2.5 auto, three core RP IC, S60/.48 stg 1, ported two-piece intake/52mm TB, Menegon +1 swirl, 88 turbo cam, Venolias, Crower rods, TU deep sump pan, ported exhaust, 3" from SV to TP, Hughes TC, Peloquin diff, DSS L5 driveshafts, Shelgame cal, Koni struts/shocks. [/FONT]

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by John B View Post
    Trimcal?
    Are you waiting on one too?

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Vendor

Cindy will touch base with you when she gets back. She lost a member of her family and is in Indiana for the funeral.
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR] is a performance parts and service business catering to a variety of high performance cars. We carry a full line of products to service and upgrade [I][COLOR="#FF0000"]Turbo Mopars, Shelby Dodges and Chryslers[/COLOR][/I] of all makes, models and years. From parts to service, fabrication and dyno tuning there is something for everyone. Visit our store at [COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR], we'd love to hear from you![/SIZE]

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by JamesL View Post
    Cindy will touch base with you when she gets back. She lost a member of her family and is in Indiana for the funeral.
    I hope everything is okay, I am still waiting for a response.

Garrett booster

Just checking in again as well....any word on my trim-cal and t3 fuel rail?
    John Lucas

call for updates. I usually check the forums in the evenings but currently do not have dsl at home yet (just moved) so I will have limited internet access over the next couple of weeks.
    later,
    Cindy

Hybrid booster

PM'd you Cindy