Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: SoCal SD/TD/FWD Chrysler Meeting time again...

turbo addict

Re: SoCal SD/TD/FWD Chrysler Meeting time again...

wow, im so drunk right now that i would get a dui today at 8pm, good luck to all those that make it

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmniLuvr View Post
    wow, im so drunk right now that i would get a dui today at 8pm, good luck to all those that make it
    Get one of those Ho's to drive you up here Got that clutch for you if you come get it...

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

I'll be there, maybe a bit later though.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

TTT Rumor has it there is one more Turbo Rampage prowling the streets of socal My Bro has been transplanting that 88 LeBaron highline Coupe into his Page. He is not only using the dash from the Lebaron (he has some serious fab skils yo!) he is gonna have the traveler and all the electronics too For now it gonna be just the stock motor but we'll get an IC and a Grainger on it after he gets it certed by the CA smog bastids

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife

turbo addict

i think its more like smog natzi's

We'll be at the meeting in LA tomorrow. If you would like FREE shipping to the meeting please place an order before noon AZ time Thursday.

Thanks,

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

yeah, make sure that when taking that truck to the ref (if need be) that you have the motor completely stock just as it came from the LeBaron.......all the way down to the stock downpipe etc. They do actually look at that if you can believe it. Good Luck!!!!

p.s. in the joint, cant make the meeting this month =(

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    yeah, make sure that when taking that truck to the ref (if need be) that you have the motor completely stock just as it came from the LeBaron.......all the way down to the stock downpipe etc. They do actually look at that if you can believe it. Good Luck!!!!

p.s. in the joint, cant make the meeting this month =(
    On the joint, so I can't get the motivation to go....

I have a female that has flown several hundred miles to come hang out with me and I am not making the meeting either. I will be.... busy

I am hoping to send a proxy up there but the fire under his butt that keeps him moving burns out rather quickly...

Hybrid booster

I'd love to come down, I came a few times years ago, but for me to drive over after work from Burbank, then drive back the opposite direction past work to get home Lancaster, to get up and go to work the next day is too much. Wish the gatherings were on a weekend.

boostaholic

Yea I agree, as well as a few others that the meeting would benifit more if they were on the weekends.

Hybrid booster

+1 on weekends..

Mitsu booster

+2 on the weekend meetings or just moved to a Friday would work also.

Ed C.

Mitsu booster

Actually my yes makes it a +3, come on Alan. Do it do it do it. Fairly sure we would get a better turn out at our meetings. We might even be able schedule small drives. Of course with AAA riding behind us to make sure we all make it back home ha ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaed View Post
    Actually my yes makes it a +3, come on Alan. Do it do it do it. Fairly sure we would get a better turn out at our meetings. We might even be able schedule small drives. Of course with AAA riding behind us to make sure we all make it back home ha ha ha.
    Alright, I'll consider the change of days but you have a little assignment first. Get the other 45 active members and half of the 70 or so past/inactive/haven't been to a meet in 2+ years members to agree and we will move it to Friday. Weekends are too hard to give up for the 'family' guys, myself included

turbo addict

+1 to moving it to a weekend Course I've only ever been to 1 meeting and I was on Vacation. But I don't think I'd go as much or stay as long if I lived there again.

no offense to anyone but Id agree to the weekend thing if it meant no smoking in the area of the parking lot where we congregate. Anywhere else in that big lot people wanna smoke is totally cool but for some of us who might have issues respitory wise it can be sometimes tough.

boostaholic

I apoligize for smoking, but how do I know if the smoking is brothering anyone if you don't speak up ? By the way I don't know who uses the username Badger. In the future I promise I won't smoke near you. I may be an A-hole but I do respect non-smokers as well as people that drink too or drive NON-MOPARS.

Butch,
    No apology necessary. My post above was not meant to start any drama but more of trying to be funny. See, the fact of the matter is that anyone and everyone can smoke in the lot. Its not like we're in Applebee's or anything.....and I realize that, which is why I have never said anything. I guess I should remember that when I am at the meetings, I am among friends, not average peeps who could care less whether I have CF or not or how their second hand smoke can very seriously affect me. So its really my bad for not speaking up to begin with but I guess Ive just gotten used to the inconsiderate people of the world ignoring me when I do. I do not believe for a second the the TM community falls into that catagory though. BTW, the "Badger" shows up to the meetings in either an '82 rampage or an '89 csx. I hope to see everyone at the March meeting.

Butch, what Badger is saying is that he has a condition that could kill him if his lungs get injured thru secondhand smoke or a thousand other conditions, cold air, wet air, pollen, dust, an 'average' cold/flu... He has been with our group since the begining but since he spends many days in the joint (St Joeseph's hospital BTW I was there today in the OR for 5 hours...) you may not know him too well. Props for being considerate to the other members Butch See you in March Badger...

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Yeah, let's at least try a bi-annual weekend meeting or car show or some such.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast