Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: SoCal SD/TD/FWD Chrysler Meeting time again...

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: SoCal SD/TD/FWD Chrysler Meeting time again...

Holy Crap Alan.

boostaholic

.... oh man ....

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    Off the hook?? You're still our best tool, er um marketing plan that is BTW, is it alright if I start advertising that you are now back to SoCal and attending the monthly meets Attendance usually uh, rises in the summer but this year I'm expecting a real climax, uh, peak, in members at attention, er, attendance that is per meeting Phew, it's hot tonight...
    Wow Alan, you're definitely coming out on top on this one. I mean I can't keep up; you're just too experienced, er, well-versed at this sort of thing. I think this many innuendos is a new record for you; and I'm flattered that it was done with, er....to...no wait...um, in my presence I don't know that you should sign me up for *every* meet though - it might just be too much for you to uh...handle...

boostaholic

Oye. I'd really like to drive the 'tona. But soooo much to do Clean & swap the suspension, finish the motor, clean the 568 and bolt it up to the motor. Some wiring for the T2 conversion. Install motor/tranny. A/C components to replace...have the system charged. Ugh. Don't mind me...just felt like complaining. And to top it off my right trap muscle is killing me today.

Quote Originally Posted by 87glhs232 View Post
    Oye. I'd really like to drive the 'tona. But soooo much to do Clean & swap the suspension, finish the motor, clean the 568 and bolt it up to the motor. Some wiring for the T2 conversion. Install motor/tranny. A/C components to replace...have the system charged. Ugh. Don't mind me...just felt like complaining. And to top it off my right trap muscle is killing me today.
    Psssshhhhh, we've done more in less time....you just need to pick up the phone and call for back up
    85 LeBaron GTS 03 PT Cruiser GT

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalCSX View Post
    Psssshhhhh, we've done more in less time....you just need to pick up the phone and call for back up
    LOL!

OMG....he lives!

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Can we talk about the meet, instead of all this allusion and innuendo stuff? I mean it's funny but . . .

I'll try to get to the meet after the same day - thurs 1st - Willow Springs all Mopar track day. Looks like I will be the ONLY SoCalTM'er one out of all you TM/Mopar guys.

Yeah, Alan is hangin with the blue hair TC crowd - no excuse. Not even the same day.

Yeah, Boyd and Steve and others are still recoverin from MATS - not an excuse either.

Half those V8 Mopar guys out there don't even know these cars. Show the flag, dang it!

Ramerati got new ball joints/A-arm bushings Saturday, dumped the KYBs and installed GLHS Konis up front, new KYBs out back. She's got new brake pads up front, and I swiped the 7" Fiero wheels/205/50-15 Azenis from the GLHT. I'd like to lower the rear, but no time for that.

We'll see what she'll do down the front straight into the normal head wind.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

Mitsu booster

I will be there with the GLHS. Nothing new been spending all my time sanding my 89 CSX and watching SRT go into the 16. See you there.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor ForzaV12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnl View Post
    Can we talk about the meet, instead of all this allusion and innuendo stuff? I mean it's funny but . . .

I'll try to get to the meet after the same day - thurs 1st - Willow Springs all Mopar track day. Looks like I will be the ONLY SoCalTM'er one out of all you TM/Mopar guys.

Yeah, Alan is hangin with the blue hair TC crowd - no excuse. Not even the same day.

Yeah, Boyd and Steve and others are still recoverin from MATS - not an excuse either.

Half those V8 Mopar guys out there don't even know these cars. Show the flag, dang it!

Ramerati got new ball joints/A-arm bushings Saturday, dumped the KYBs and installed GLHS Konis up front, new KYBs out back. She's got new brake pads up front, and I swiped the 7" Fiero wheels/205/50-15 Azenis from the GLHT. I'd like to lower the rear, but no time for that.

We'll see what she'll do down the front straight into the normal head wind.
    John, you'll have a blast out there. Say hi to Tim(the organizer) for me-he really helped me out last week for the big Challenger comparo. He came through at the last minute with some front E-body Konis and BIG torsion bars.

He's been trying to get a group of us TDers out to his events for quite a while now. I was really considering joining you this Thursday, but I'm worn out. A three state thrash with the Challengers, followed by a 50 mile mountain bike race this last week-end(in Arizona) left me beat.

The Alltime Racing crew has been getting a great group of Mopars out for the track days-The new Hemi stuff, old E bodies, A bodies, Vipers, Srt4s and freakin' wing cars for Pete's sake!

Have fun, be safe and represent!!!
    87 GLHS ,66 Hemi Coronet, 69 Road Runner, 70 Challenger-"Vanishing Point", 68 Road Runner "Petty",69 ZL1 Corvette,2016 Scat Pack Challenger,67 Corvette vintage racer,Cadillac ATS Turbo, 66 GTO road racer,67 911S, Ford V Ferrari Porsche 906 and Ferrari P3

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaV12 View Post
    John, you'll have a blast out there. Say hi to Tim(the organizer) for me-he really helped me out last week for the big Challenger comparo. He came through at the last minute with some front E-body Konis and BIG torsion bars.

He's been trying to get a group of us TDers out to his events for quite a while now. I was really considering joining you this Thursday, but I'm worn out. A three state thrash with the Challengers, followed by a 50 mile mountain bike race this last week-end(in Arizona) left me beat.

The Alltime Racing crew has been getting a great group of Mopars out for the track days-The new Hemi stuff, old E bodies, A bodies, Vipers, Srt4s and freakin' wing cars for Pete's sake!

Have fun, be safe and represent!!!
    You got good excuses. Will do - say Hi/thanks to Tim - for you. Hope to see you Thurs night. I'll be putting the mileage on that day.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

TONIGHT FOLKS A few of the 'calendar challenged' folks will not realize that today is the first of May so they will forget to come out. It's worse for them when they show up next Thursday and no one is there

Weather is nice, The kind where you wish you had a convertible to drive to the meeting

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Hybrid booster

TONIGHT FOLKS A few of the 'calendar challenged' folks will not realize that today is the first of May so they will forget to come out. It's worse for them when they show up next Thursday and no one is there

Weather is nice, The kind where you wish you had a convertible to drive to the meeting
    You call THAT marketing? Just kidding

Feel free to create a catchy little jingle that brings them in droves...

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife

Hybrid booster

Feel free to create a catchy little jingle that brings them in droves...
    "Well you won't get a lemon...(I wouldn't have gotten a lemon?)..." Oh no wait, that one's taken. Hmmm.

Great F'in meeting tonight! We had some new faces, we had some old friends (who we're GLAD to have back from exile in AZ) we replaced some lifters, tuned a 'just put together' 2 years ago TIII and extracted at least 75 more WHP from it (had WAAAYY to much fuel from the +20's and a RRR), took joyrides in a low 11sec SVT Cobra (thanks to SVTPat) and a new TT Porsche (thanks ED, maybe I'll get my turn next month...) Some of the diehard San Diego crew even rolled the 100 or so miles up A great night to be into turbo-mopars

Yes twas a good meet.
    John Laing

-- Alexis de Tocqueville

--Ayn Rand

boostaholic

Yep...a good night to get home at 2:30am

Hybrid booster

Yeah, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurting a bit from the late night But it was fun. Although I missed out on the ride-alongs...

Thanks for the food and beer Mr. President And of course a big thanks to my chauffer

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by mustangsally View Post
    Yeah, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurting a bit from the late night But it was fun. Although I missed out on the ride-alongs...

Thanks for the food and beer Mr. President And of course a big thanks to my chauffer

Hey, are you messing with us some more? There was no 'Slice' on the map, nor is there a 'Sandy Eggo'. Maybe I should do some IP tracking

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast