Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: SoCal SD/TD/FWD Chrysler Meeting time again...

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: SoCal SD/TD/FWD Chrysler Meeting time again...

Quote Originally Posted by 88C/S View Post
    So, meeting tonight since last Thursday was New Years, or postponed till February.
    If so, I can't make it, se you in February.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

turbo addict

How about a racing meet at racelegal/qualcomm at some point? Yes, their track sucks, but its still a track with time slips, the atmosphere is fun, you can race anyone you want as many times as you want all night, and there are freshly BBQ'd hamburgers for cheap...
    I like the way you think

Hey, who's coming out to Applebee's tonight? I finally got a new GT35 in the Omni and I want to show it off!

turbo addict

how much are the beers at applebees?

Quote Originally Posted by acannell View Post
    $6.50 for the tall ones, but don't let that stop you.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by acannell View Post
    Dude, if you *finally* make it to an Applebees meeting, I'll buy you as many beers as you're comfortable consuming and still making it home in one piece No, not every meeting, just your first one January was a bust because the first Thursday fell on Jan1 Then there was a freindly card game at a buddy's house last night so a reschedule didn't work for me. Lets all do our part to turn over some rocks and shake some trees to have a good turnout in February!

So to all CaSDAC members, if you know someone who hasn't been in a while, reach out to them in the next 3 weeks and drag them out in February

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    Dude, if you *finally* make it to an Applebees meeting, I'll buy you as many beers as you're comfortable consuming and still making it home in one piece No, not every meeting, just your first one January was a bust because the first Thursday fell on Jan1 Then there was a freindly card game at a buddy's house last night so a reschedule didn't work for me. Lets all do our part to turn over some rocks and shake some trees to have a good turnout in February!

So to all CaSDAC members, if you know someone who hasn't been in a while, reach out to them in the next 3 weeks and drag them out in February
    lol!

when my Daytona is actually assembled and operational Ill show up for sure...

I wanna see Boyd's new turbo.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."

Quote Originally Posted by johnl View Post
    I wanna see Boyd's new turbo.
    It's all but invisible but it's in there.

Hybrid booster

I was hoping to see it, but left too late and traffic was terrible due to improvements to I-5 in San Diego County.

Not our biggest meeting but good times! Did anyone else see that guy in the TIII Rampage smoke the tires all the way thru the lot? That dude is CrazyBread

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife

turbo addict

I didn't see it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...if you know what I mean... Turbo Mopar Contributor csxtra's Avatar

Not our biggest meeting but good times! Did anyone else see that guy in the TIII Rampage smoke the tires all the way thru the lot? That dude is CrazyBread
    So I'm guessing that the TPS sensor was plugged in this time ? I thought the Smog Nazis put an end to the TIII Rampage fun...how did you get around that? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Warren Hall
    "My Name is Warren and my car is an alcoholic..."
    OVC - SDAC "Our Sh*t Rolls!"
    Cincinnati, OH
    87 CSX # 741
    317WHP - 380 WFt-Lbs (STD-5)
    12.460 @ 113.2 - Race Gas + Methanol Injection
    12.749 @ 109.84 - 91 octane + Methanol Injection (Still tuning...)
    "Illegitimi non carborundum."
    -General Joseph Stillwell
    TD Runlogger Page Has Moved...

Posi works well.
    John Laing

-- Alexis de Tocqueville

--Ayn Rand

Meeting tonight, should be the best trurnout in months! We have some corporate sponsorship that I've arranged for drinks! FREE BEER! Hard to beat a deal like that...

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor ForzaV12's Avatar

Meeting tonight, should be the best trurnout in months! We have some corporate sponsorship that I've arranged for drinks! FREE BEER! Hard to beat a deal like that...
    BE there with three, count 'em, three cars! The Terlingua GLHS, the X-Spiva Aeries wagon and the Todge road race GLH.
    87 GLHS ,66 Hemi Coronet, 69 Road Runner, 70 Challenger-"Vanishing Point", 68 Road Runner "Petty",69 ZL1 Corvette,2016 Scat Pack Challenger,67 Corvette vintage racer,Cadillac ATS Turbo, 66 GTO road racer,67 911S, Ford V Ferrari Porsche 906 and Ferrari P3

Hybrid booster

WELLLL, I CAN SEE BY THE TIMING OF YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT THAT SHARING THE BEER IZ NOT BIG ON YOUR AGENDA. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET ON AH PLANE FLY TO LAX OR BETTER YET INTO JOHN WAYNE, RENT AH CAR IN GET TO APPLEBEEZ IN LA HABRA BEFORE THE BEERZ ALL GONE??????????? SHISH, THE NERVE AH SOME PEOPLEZ KIDZ, lol

turbo addict

is there really free beer?

id go except I am in car mayhem right now..I own three cars and only one of them is drivable....and I have to get the other ones up and running in my spare time so I'm swamped

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor A.J.'s Avatar

I so wanted to go but got too much going on this month and will probably miss next month also. I really want to attend with my 12.6 mini-van.

Mitsu booster

Confirmed.....Beer was free last night. Thanks to AJ Spineco Inc