Thread: Rear Lamp assembly wiring for Rampage

Rear Lamp assembly wiring for Rampage

I apparently have the plugs and everything, but mine are all hacked into and i cant make it all work with the stock spare tails i have. i need the end portions that plug into the harness that have the bulb holders for the turn, stop and reverse lights.

boostaholic

Re: Rear Lamp assembly wiring for Rampage

take a tail light with you to the parts store and you should be able to match something up that will work since they dont make one for it,I think the reverse light socket I have came for a ford or chevy truck.

the bulb holders are ancilary, i need the wiring because mine was all hacked up to work the 39 ford lights on it.

Hybrid booster

i have the small wiring harness for the rear light from a 85 glht. will they work for u ?

no i think the wiring is a little different, the rampage has 2 secttons that detach from the harness as it runs the length of the body. each side has a plug and the taillight sections are the ones i need. i really probably can fix it but was looking before i started playing

boostaholic

it should only use 4 wires and a ground so to make it easier on you if you make the harness and need a plug in you could get a trailer kit for walmart so you could use the plugs and have coli=or coded wire that you could use to help you keep track of that goes where.

i guess i could screw around with that if i got ambitious when its not freezing and snowing on me