Thread: Riced out 1st gen neon...

Hybrid booster

Riced out 1st gen neon...

So I'm on my way to work today, and I've been having some issues with the car running a bit lean above 5K with the new exhaust(just got my new wideband and I've been playing wit h the boost). So I turn the boost down a hair, and as I get on the highway I pull into the middle lane and go wot for a bit. I saw, but didn't acknowledge the riced out neon in the left lane, with the autozone "aluminum" wheels, autozone tail lights and the dual exhaust. So I slow back down, my testing done, and I'm crusing along in the left lane at around 75 or so when I notice the once distant neon coming up on me rather rapidly. They get on my --- and proceed to sit there, I let them hang out for a while and after 5mi or so I start getting irritated. They had plenty of chances to pass me, but they obviously want to play. So I drop it into 4th and proceed to leave them like their standing still. I get up a mile or so and slow down for traffic. A couple of minutes pass and they manage to catch up, they see the traffic in front of me and swing over to the right lane, around some cars in the middle and back into the left lane where the throw on their blinkers in the ultimate ricer sign of victory. I couldn't help but laugh, god I love ricers.

boostaholic

Re: Riced out 1st gen neon...

Ricers are great...they make me feel good even when my car feels slow.

People think my neon is a ricer because it has 2 big blue stripes going up over the hood and down the trunk.... Most people don't know that it came from the factory that way.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by TurbododgePirate
    People think my neon is a ricer because it has 2 big blue stripes going up over the hood and down the trunk.... Most people don't know that it came from the factory that way.
    Thats funny, nobody gives my car a seccond glance, untill I fire it up and they notice the unusually loud sound coming from my stock looking Dynamax Super Turbo muffler.

Must be because its a sedan.