Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1989 Csx Vnt

1989 Csx Vnt

Low Miles 55k runs and drives great, Only missing the gfx... interior is mint pics will come soon Price is 4k OBO

801-414-8846

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

Re: 1989 Csx Vnt Fs

Where is it located?
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Pics?

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Anonymous_User's Avatar

I believe '801' is area code in Utah.

Garrett booster

Ya he is located in Salt Lake area. Magna I believe.

here are Some Pics.

As you can see its been hijacked of its GFX and rear spoiler
    Which is the only reason I really dont want it... And its Xmas season... LOL But it runs great and only 55k Original Miles... Fiber Rides are still there tho and in decent shape.

4k OBO its worth it for a very low mile VNT CSX.... just needs to be cleaned up as its very dirty from sitting for a few years... But I will clean it up before it sells lol...

I would consider Trades for only the Following

86 GLHS good running and decent shape
    87 GLHS good running and decent shape
    GLHT Must be blue or black and have grey Interior I hate red

And GLHT's Must be T2 converted and Run good with NO problems

Or possible Trade for 87/88 Shelby Z Daytona White With T Tops and grey Interior 555 Trans and True 2 Plus Cash Or 90 and up Daytona's but must be 5 speed and of equal value or trade plus Cash...
    Also would Consider running driving non problematic T3 Cars...
    let me know.

What car number?

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!

Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Angry Re: 1989 Csx Vnt Fs

bump no one wants a solid low mile running CSX VNT

Got any more pics?

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

Have you got any higher resolution pictures? Those pics don't do the car much justice if it's as nice as you described.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...

Those look like the same pics form the one that was on craigslist in louisville ky. Is this the same car?

no the one in kentucky got bought and had no paint, just rust on the hood

Sorry, the low post count and sketchy pics just made me a little apprehensive of what it is. Still it looks like the one from Ky, I know it was purchased, but how many times have we seen seller using other peoples pics to sell their car.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 87ShelbyZ View Post
    bump no one wants a solid low mile running CSX VNT

I think yet another example of one man's mint is another's uh, marginal. After all, you told us in an earlier post 'interior is mint' Here is what I see, leather on steering wheel is totally worn thru at the top. Big stain (or maybe a hole?) in the drivers seat. Trash or other detritus on passenger set. A big rope possibly for towing the car... Center console is broken or is it just too much trouble to close it for the pics?

If car really will clean up THEN CLEAN IT and take some decent pics that haven't been photoshopped

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Mitsu booster

Yeah!!! What ^ he said. It actually looks pretty hammered. I think that Kentucky car had a lot more rust on the hood. lol

Dam you all are negative... I figured I would get a positive response, but instead I get insults hurled at me and the car.

If your not interested in the car then dont say anything, Your just wasting everyones time.

It is what it is a low mile numbered shelby csx for a fair price what more could you want? I mean seriously I see lots of you complaining about finding low mile numbered cars in good solid shape being hard to find and yet one comes up and it gets attacked. I mean isnt that strange?

Its not a perfect car it has flaws like every other older car around. But its solid and most the shelby items are there minus spoiler and gfx... But it runs well. Isnt that whats most important?
    Do you really have to be negative and critique it as if it were a barrett jackson auction?
    Yeah I know its dirty but its not torn up and its complete and you wanted pictures and thats all I had at the time forgive me for trying to at least make an attempt to get something on here since everyone was so impatient.

Its simple if you are interested in the car and have questions ask me and I will answer as best I can. I dont know the cars entire history But I will just keep it if need be and have a great running low mile Shelby numbered car if people cant be decent about it.
    And no Its not photoshopped just certain things covered for privacy reasons and I have never used anyones photos to sell my cars so I suggest in the future you know your facts before you make such an indisious claim again.

Thanx and have a nice day.
    And for those turly interested feel free to pm me.

OK, first off, 87ShelbyZ is correct in saying that if you are not interested in possibly buying it or finding out more info on it, please do not post about it. Board rules prohibit comments saying it cost too much (or commenst reffering to that it is not worth the asking price) and it is his right to ask whatever he wants for it.

With that said, and as previously mentioned by Turbodave, it would greatly help the promotion of the described condition of the car if there were more pictures and higher resolution pictures. Especially if someone would like to check the car out well before travelling a far way to get it.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by TurbododgePirate View Post
    Those look like the same pics form the one that was on craigslist in louisville ky. Is this the same car?
    Nope, I bought that one. Hood has a surface rust SPOT, not ALL rusted, LOL. Rest of the car is rustfree, just has paint fade.

I can assure you, the car for sale in this thread is *NOT* the one that was listed on the Louisville Craigslist.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Devin,
    You shouldn't take it personally what people are telling you. Since you are pretty far away, most people would want to see some pretty detailed pictures of the car before they travel halfway across the US to buy it.
    It looks like the pictures were taken with a cell phone, maybe that's why the quality is poor. Take better pictures, it will help sell the car. Also take pictures of the underside floorpans, interior front and back seats, the dash plaque, entire engine, not just the valve cover, all 4 sides of the car. This way the buyer won't be suprised.
    The car looks pretty beat for a 55K original car. and asking a premium price for a car that looks that rough is going to be a tough sell. It would be advisable to clean it really good before taking pictures. Add in the fact that the ground EFX are the most valuable part of the csx-vnt, and that the peices are non existent and expensive if you can find them, really lowers the value. The way the car looks now, you would be lucky to get 2K.
    Also if the car has been sitting for a few years, mechanically that isn't good. Have you actually driven this car?
    There are plenty of other TD guys in SLC, how about having Cory or Tyler or another list member take a look at it, and give their evaltuation, and they could take some pictures if you don't have a decent camera.
    Good Luck on your sale.
    Cindy
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast