Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: TU Cast Iron Hybrid Headers Now Accepting Pre-Orders

Re: TU Cast Iron Hybrid Headers Now Accepting Pre-Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    Also, to simplify turbo install 2 studs with lock nuts and 2 bolts will be provided for attaching the turbo to the header.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    How come there are two bolts instead of studs?
    SDAC member "It's not the ride, it's the rider."

boostaholic

Ummm....you quoted your own answer!

Quote Originally Posted by slasky View Post
    How come there are two bolts instead of studs?
    Two studs only on the passenger side allows you to get the turbo in and hung without having drivers side studs interfering with installation. If you prefer all studs they can be obtained at any NAPA auto parts.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Two studs only on the passenger side allows you to get the turbo in and hung without having drivers side studs interfering with installation. If you prefer all studs they can be obtained at any NAPA auto parts.

Chris-TU
    I did not realize that they would make it easier when removing and installing the turbo. However, I have never tried to remove a turbo before without pulling the head. I guess now I can with this exhaust manifold but I hope I won't have to try it out anytime soon.

Hybrid booster

Here's the complete kit with the thermal coated option.

Chris-TU
    Due to variations in castings oil drainback tubes and flanges are not pre-assembled. Customer will need to align turbo oil drainback tubes and have welded.

any pictures of this being welded and aligned??? Just trying to get this pictured
    10 black Challenger Speedfactory Mopar 10 1of1,544hp,530tq 08 black Charger R/T w/R&T 98 black (slate)Jeep GC 5.9 ,M1,E-codes,headers,BBK 89 black dodge daytona shelby T2,13.6@105 71 black Cuda 383,1988-2009,sold

I didn't realize how long the header has been sitting on my shelf. I am finally going to put the header on this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by GLHSHELBY View Post
    Due to variations in castings oil drainback tubes and flanges are not pre-assembled. Customer will need to align turbo oil drainback tubes and have welded.

any pictures of this being welded and aligned??? Just trying to get this pictured
    Here's one positioned and another welded.

Chris-TU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TU CI HH Oil Drainback.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	482.6 KB 
ID:	26738   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TU CI HH oil drainback 2.JPG 
Views:	193 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	26739  
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678