Thread: Sunroof seals, where to get them?

Sunroof seals, where to get them?

Anyone know where these can be bought? I bought one from the dealer about 10 years ago, but it didn't really fit right. Now it has pretty much worn down and cracked because of how it fits.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Garrett booster

Re: Sunroof seals, where to get them?

try JC whitney

Hybrid booster

Are you talking about the outside seal around the sunroof or the actual weatherstripping on the inside of the sunroof? I have the same problem though. JC Whitney doesn't have it

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbydaytona91 View Post
    Are you talking about the outside seal around the sunroof or the actual weatherstripping on the inside of the sunroof? I have the same problem though. JC Whitney doesn't have it
    That's what I'm talking about. They do have a selection of foam seals, which I'm interested in ordering some that looks like the window seals. I mean, It's not formed specifically for our windows, but I'd be interested to see how it would fit.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]