Thread: FS: TII Rad/Int/Fan, Digital Dash, Complete Intake, Tail Lights, other stuff

FS: TII Rad/Int/Fan, Digital Dash, Complete Intake, Tail Lights, other stuff

Name: Nate Henjes
    Price: Check individual part description, does not include shipping
    Description:

Ok I was going to swap my TI car over to TII but I recently picked up a factory TII so I have all my conversion parts available. Prices do not include shipping, PM me with your zip code for a shipping quote.

1) TII Radiator/Intercooler/Fan combo with hoses: $200

2) Complete 1 piece TII intake (charge air sensor hole and a hole for a vacuum block) comes with rail/injectors/inj. harness that connects to TI engine harness/FPR/Throttlebody/4pin pigtail connector for the AIS (not sure if the tps/ais work or not). Painted black with the ribs left aluminum. $100

3)TII LM haven't tried it but the guy I bought it from said it came from a working car. $60

4) Daytona Digital dash with pigtails, the three buttons on the side do not work (worn out just like the 12-button navigator does). I can replace the switches as long as I find a buyer, just didn't want to spend the money if I don't have to. $100

5)Clear tail lights in good shape. $50

6)Turbo Oil Supply Line $10

7)Home made adapter for TI compressor housing to TII spec. $10

Shoot me a PM with your offer, thanks!

Also, pictures available upon request
    Last edited by turbodaytona87; 11-08-2007 at 09:10 AM.

Re: FS: TII Rad/Int/Fan, Digital Dash, Complete Intake, Tail Lights, other stuff

Up Up and Away!

boostaholic

Re: FS: TII Rad/Int/Fan, Digital Dash, Complete Intake, Tail Lights, other stuff

small world, didnt know you were on TM, Nate.
    Bump
    -Kaleb

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Mario's Avatar

Turbo Oil Supply Line $10

Is this braided line or the OEM style?
    Mario Di Cesare [url]www.boostedmopar.com[/url] 1985 Dodge Omni GLH - The Original "BOOSTBOX" 1991 Spirit R/T - "Grandma Boost" [url]http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=270429&postcount=1[/url]

OEM style, I'm keeping the braided one

Quote Originally Posted by spoolinhard View Post
    small world, didnt know you were on TM, Nate.
    Bump
    -Kaleb
    haha you're just all over the place I don't come here too often, I sometimes forget about it

BUMP for pictures

Sorry for the pic quality they are from my phone

I have repaired the digital dash buttons and they are working, see pictures for different gauges on the dash!

Make some offers!