Thread: 3" Mandrel Exhaust systems are back in stock

3" Mandrel Exhaust systems are back in stock

For L-bodies, G-bodies and P-bodies. We will be testing the G/P-Body exhausts kits on H-bodies soon to confirm they will also work on those applications.

All orders are shipping out today.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

turbo addict

Re: 3" Mandrel Exhaust systems are back in stock

chris you need to see if your cat back works on a Ebody. Gonna need a 3" setup for my New Yorker

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to get mine and see how it goes!!!!! I'll post pics after I get to the inspection station with it!

Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    chris you need to see if your cat back works on a Ebody. Gonna need a 3" setup for my New Yorker
    PM me
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

hi Chris,

any news about the exhaust fitting the H bodies? No rush, just inquiring.

bernie