Thread: $375. Wiseco Pistons Sale!

$375. Wiseco Pistons Sale!

Wiseco made a mistake and shipped us 10 extra sets of 2.5 +40 pistons. Just mention this post in the note section of your order and we will take $25. off the price of your total.

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: $375. Wiseco Pistons Sale!

wish it was for 2.2

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

This may change my plans slightly... I'll let you know asap Chris.
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

boostaholic

Wish I was building another eng. hmmm for that price maybe I should.

Only 3 sets left at this price!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Darn, if they weren't 40 over....

do you have an update on my custom wisecos?
    you can't polish a turd! [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT][/COLOR]13.67@100.11

Quote Originally Posted by 4cefedomni View Post
    do you have an update on my custom wisecos?
    They were drop shipped directly from Wiseco to you since we were already billed for them. Since you never contacted us I had no idea you never received them.

Chris-TU

i called and spoke to you a while ago and you said they were being made. i just saw you had a shipment come in so i thought maybe mine had come in with them
    you can't polish a turd! [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT][/COLOR]13.67@100.11

i called and spoke to you at the begging of summer and you said they were being made. i just saw you had a shipment come in so i thought maybe mine had come in with them
    No, these were 8-valve not 16-valve 2.5 + 40s that they over produced. I apologize if your pistons did not get to you as Wiseco told me they would. I will contact them tomorrow to obtain a tracking number. We were charged so since we didn't hear from you we can only assume you had them.

Chris-TU

i know mine were a custom set i was just wondering if they had come in with this shipment

i know mine were a custom set i was just wondering if they had come in with this shipment
    We only received 8-Valve 2.5 +40s, not 16-valve. I will check in the morning and PM you.

Chris-TU

cool thanks