Thread: When they advertise...

When they advertise...

Hi guys

when our vendors list catback exhaust pipes for "Daytona/Shadow" "Spirit/Lebaron or "Caravan" will it also work on a Lancer?

the reason i ask is TU has a set listed for "Daytona/Shadow" and it comes with the hangers welded on and i not sure if the G/P body share the same hanger placements as the H body.

Thanks for the help.

bernie.

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

Re: When they advertise...

I think the H-body has a little different angle on the tailpipe similar to the spirits, but I'm not sure. Best bet is to contact them and ask if it will fit or if they offer an application that fits your car.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...

Hello!
    Thanks for the reply! I have asked, but have not gotten any replies from either of the two larger vendors. Perhaps i will try again!
    Bernie

Our new versions will have only one hanger installed to allow multiple applications including Lancers. The G/P-Body kit also comes in 3 sections to allow for more adjustability.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

thanks Chris for posting that info! Good to know. Will the new systems be out soon? No rush just curious So I take it a G and or P body system won't work with my H? sorry to sound so redundant.

bernie

Quote Originally Posted by gti_7 View Post
    thanks Chris for posting that info! Good to know. Will the new systems be out soon? No rush just curious So I take it a G and or P body system won't work with my H? sorry to sound so redundant.

bernie
    The old G/P-body systems worked in the LeBaron with only slight modifications. The new version should be done next week and I don't see any issues with an H-Body install since there were very slight design changes made.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hello Chris

thanks for the heads up! I appreicate your quick response time! I will check your website for updates on the exhaust systems avaliability.

bernie