Thread: FWD Dyno Cal 2.5L 16V DOHC Hybrid

Threaded View

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Vendor

FWD Dyno Cal 2.5L 16V DOHC Hybrid

Larry Buford came by the shop for some dyno tuning time. If you are not familiar with his car, he has created a rear wheel drive Sundance with ingenious creativity and attention to detail. This is one solid car and I love the setup. He runs a 2.5l bottom end with a Neon 2.0 16v head and a Holset turbo. We baselined his car at 315hp (15psi). In the course of a couple of hours we tweaked the calibration and ended up at 420hp (19psi). We could have gone further but Larry needed to drive the car back home 14 hours so I left it with some room to hit his 25psi goal; All in all a good day on the dyno for Larry and anyone else looking at a 2.5l hybrid with an FWD calibration.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LarryBuford1.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	6119   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LarryBuford2.JPG 
Views:	217 
Size:	207.2 KB 
ID:	6120   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LarryBuford3.JPG 
Views:	254 
Size:	227.0 KB 
ID:	6121   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LarryBuford4.JPG 
Views:	221 
Size:	209.1 KB 
ID:	6122  
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR] is a performance parts and service business catering to a variety of high performance cars. We carry a full line of products to service and upgrade [I][COLOR="#FF0000"]Turbo Mopars, Shelby Dodges and Chryslers[/COLOR][/I] of all makes, models and years. From parts to service, fabrication and dyno tuning there is something for everyone. Visit our store at [COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.fwdperformance.com/store"]FWD Performance[/URL][/B][/COLOR], we'd love to hear from you![/SIZE]