Thread: Rave: TU

turbo addict

Rave: TU

Chris answered all my questions quickly and accurately over the phone, then turned around and shipped my order the next day!

The filter and oil line fit pretty well with only minor clearancing needed to the z-bracket and an additional 90* fitting I already had. I only wish the Chrysler engineers would've made it easier to mount and service the filter down near the block on a TIII. There simply isn't room with the intake in the way.

“If the people of the nation understood our banking and monetary system, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” -Henry Ford

Re: Rave: TU

Thats actually a slick idea to have an oil filter before the turbo. Never thought of that

bernie

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by 86Shelby View Post
    Chris answered all my questions quickly and accurately over the phone, then turned around and shipped my order the next day!
    thats good to hear!!

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

I like where you put it. I put mine by the sender and it's a bit of a PITA to fit it there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][FONT=Comic Sans MS]'91 Shadow convertible 2.5 auto, three core RP IC, S60/.48 stg 1, ported two-piece intake/52mm TB, Menegon +1 swirl, 88 turbo cam, Venolias, Crower rods, TU deep sump pan, ported exhaust, 3" from SV to TP, Hughes TC, Peloquin diff, DSS L5 driveshafts, Shelgame cal, Koni struts/shocks. [/FONT]