Thread: WTB '86 dodge 600 digital dash

Hybrid booster

WTB '86 dodge 600 digital dash

having problems with my digital dash, need a good one that is known to work and willing to ship to V.A. wife's car need asap!

Re: WTB '86 dodge 600 digital dash

Is this the one with the digital tach? I have a non tach style one from an 87 Lebaron sedan.
    84 Laser XE TII A555 89 Caravan SE TIV A568

I have one from a 87 lebaron gts, dont know if its the same or not

Hybrid booster

One of my friends works at a dodge dealer and he said that '84-'86 are the same i'm not sure what would be different in '87, when he gets back on friday i'll check with him. i found the problem last night and fixed the car but i still would like to have a spare because i rarely ever sell a TM once i get them so this one will be with me for a long while. mine has a tach but as long as it fits i'm good with that, going to put in some autometer gauges in it anyway for the wife so she can monitor everything.
    thanks, i'll let both of you know friday, how much?

If yours has a tach then it's the 84-86 Dodge 600 ES style. I have seen one in an 86 Lebaron convertable one time, but I think they only came in the 600 ES from the factory. From what I can tell, they use the same plug and pin out as the other E class digital dashes that don't have the tach. Thats a tough one to find though, so if you find a spare definitly pick it up if the price is decent.
    84 Laser XE TII A555 89 Caravan SE TIV A568

Hybrid booster

The friend of mine that told me about the car for sale has been doing some research and he feels the car is an ES model due to the steering wheel and some other odds and ends, the car is not wearing any badges so i didn't know about the ES. i would like to have an extra cluster just in case i have a problem down the road, the wife is digging it so it will stay for a while as long as it doesn't break down on her. let me know!
    thanks