so i sold my '91 Turbo 5-speed Cutlass sedan about 3 weeks ago for $2000. i bought a 'new' car today. like my Cutlass, this one is also Turbo, 5-speed, blue, '91, a sedan, and domestic lol. unlike my Cutlass, it has wayyyyy more potential, way less miles, and is just all together a much nicer car IMHO. 115,000 miles, very clean interior, NO RUST at all! i need to replace the front bumper obviously, as well as the turbocharger and buy a new oil/coolant line set. the previous owner lost the keys, so i either have to get new door/trunk lock cylinders and a new ignition switch or get keys made for them. hopefully that is all it needs to get it going again but i'm sure there will be a few other things that pop up as well.

anyways, didn't have time to do anything to it today besides get some pics...

as you can probably tell the car used to be white. the airbox and some other misc. underhood parts are in the trunk; it's all there. as for the front bumper cover, my brother and i found this 3.0L Spirit ES at a local j/y:

http://www.turbosedan.com/spiritrt/DSC03456.JPG (<-- even has the correct grill )

i paid $800, not bad for a complete, totally rust free 115,000 mile Spirit R/T. i didn't even have to go anywhere to get it either, the car was already sitting in the apartment parking lot where i live this is the only other Spirit R/T i have ever seen besides my brother's red '91 R/T. besides the color, this one is optioned exactly like his. i'm going to peel off those cheesy graffics tomarrow. i already peeled off the part that was on the driver's side fender as you can see in the pics above and it came off real easy.

-----------------------
Joshua Mitchell
'91 Spirit R/T
'98 Regal GS