Thread: WTB: TIII crank sensor

Hybrid booster

WTB: TIII crank sensor

my clutch blowing out took out this sensor

if anyone has a spare I'm interested. must be a tested, working unit.
    I would like to stick with one thats specific to the TIII, but if else fails I will go with an alternative modded one that fits the application, as long as it works.

thanks guys.

-Mark

Re: WTB: TIII crank sensor

Cindy shows a listing for having them in stock. If not i have one 155$ shipped used and thats because its NS1

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    my clutch blowing out took out this sensor

if anyone has a spare I'm interested. must be a tested, working unit.
    I would like to stick with one thats specific to the TIII, but if else fails I will go with an alternative modded one that fits the application, as long as it works.

thanks guys.

-Mark
    Just from personal experience, I wouldn't pay over 80 dollars for a used one, they pop up every once in a while for 50-80 bucks which isn't bad. Just keep in mind that these sensors are in a very vulnerable position and do get taken out/break. I had one that was probably less then a year old just get taken out by a bad pressure plate and before that it had another one that was taken out by a bad clutch. I have also had one break when removing the transmission. Way to much money into these damn crank sensors. From now on I am going to go the other route and make something else work at a fraction of the cost. A little food for thought... I guess.

Maybe I will make a couple and test them on the car I am currently installing a clutch in. If you don't find a crank sensor in the next couple weeks, I might have a fabbed up one for you.

-Ryan

I have just done a new clutch pressure plate and all whole trans was off and out of the car, put back togetrher, not a stock clutch or pressure plate either without any issues with the crank sensor in my car which i believe to be the original through 135 K miles and this being its 3rd clutch. a lot has to do with the installer, not the sensor

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrempickup View Post
    Cindy shows a listing for having them in stock. If not i have one 155$ shipped used and thats because its NS1
    If you're going to spend $155, why not just spend another $4 and get a brand new one?

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrempickup View Post
    They are still available from the dealer. I've priced them out at my local one and they show up in the system.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Hybrid booster

Go to http://www.chryslerpartsdirect.com/ and order Part # 4557711

$149.76 new.

cam sensor ns1 pn 4557747
    crank sensor still avail pn 4557711 list $192, less if you talk to the parts guy nice