Thread: 1995 modded neon rolling chassis FS Dallas TX

1995 modded neon rolling chassis FS Dallas TX

Well, I am parting out the Neon guys since I am undertaking a RWD project so the shell is for sale.

Rolling chassis, 1995 Red Dodge Neon 4 door, with 6AN aluminum feed and return lines and 255 lph pump with metal tank. 3 inch homemade mandrel-bend exhaust and rear ebay coil-over kit. Sound deadener has been removed. Firewall of .036" aluminum installed for the rear. N2o mounting holes and vent tube hole pre-drilled in trunk. Holes drilled for trunk mounted battery box. All un-needed wiring has been stripped out of the car. No evaporator and no heater core. Car does have complete interior with minor blems. Minor crack in the dash and light scratches in the door panels. Please keep in mid that this car has been garaged for most of the last 7 years. Minor paint concerns of which, most have a funny racing story behind it. Car was published in MOPAR NOW! a few years back.
    Clear Florida Title in my hand.
    Email me for photos.
    Link to videos. http://youtube.com/watch?v=FNlY5VSLz...elated&search= I am the red neon with the black roof.

$400 pick up only with fuel system.
    $250 pick up with out fuel system.

I have other items to sell as I find them/unbolt them.

David Bohrer
    cell 850-261-5212
    dbohrer@vtaig.com
    Dallas ,TX

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

Re: 1995 modded neon rolling chassis FS Dallas TX

what kind of wheels are on it?

what all is left in engine bay? i.e. radiator, any stock engine wiring, etc?

Re: 1995 modded neon rolling chassis FS Dallas TX

It has 15 inch honda steelies on it. It does have drag radials on it but, those will be going seperately.

As for stock wiring, there is none for the stock ECU. I was running a distributor setup off the intake cam and made my own custom harness for the engine compartment.

Radiator is there but, I am taking the slimline fans for the new car.

It does have an 8k tach cluster but it needs to have the connections heated/ resoldered. Also the cluster was modded so that my wideband would fit in the cluster.

Stick shift pedal assembly installed.

Dave B