What scanner will work for a 92 Spirit r/t?

I've got a intermittent miss that causes the check engine light to come on.

Symptoms:
A large jerky miss, about one every couple of seconds. (check engine light)
Irratic idle, it can surge or stay around 2K for extended periods of time, or be normal.
My air/fuel (autometer) gage is bliping over to lean when I get a miss, otherwise it still swings around but at a significantly slower rate.
If I WOT it at any rpm range (1 to 2.5K, I have been staying fairly low since it is missing so badly) it doesn't miss and I am rich according to the gage. It is just barely building boost by the way.
When the A/C is on the misses are more frequent.

This car is stock asside from a grainger set to 14 psi.

I have two theories that contradict each other.
#1 Since the a/f gage hits lean for a second during the miss, that means an injector isn't firing. This causes the o2 sensor to read lean, and obviously a miss.
#2 AIS, o2, or some sensor is acting up. Since the miss never occurs at WOT (programmed fuel curve) one of the sensors, that lets the computer know what is going on, is giving some bad info.

Thoughts on my o2 sensor. It shouldn't be bad since I'm getting "correct" readings on my gage. However maybe it is bad since the normal wild swinging is now a relaxed wave.

I disconnected and cleaned the injector connections, but I didn't have any dielectric grease on hand. I have some now and plan to use it tomorrow, but just the cleaning didn't help. I figure it should have fixed it temporarily at least.