Thread: I want to reupholster my recaros

Mitsu booster

I want to reupholster my recaros

Anyone know if there is any more of those rolls of Shelby cloth laying around anywhere?

turbo addict

Re: I want to reupholster my recaros

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Runner View Post
    Anyone know if there is any more of those rolls of Shelby cloth laying around anywhere?
    Goooooood luck. I was going to buy a crap set of recaros and have a local shop do them for me, but I couldnt find the material ANYWHERE. I called a couple of places specializing in rare interior parts and no luck.

Mitsu booster

i remember hearing about someone purchasing a roll of it on the TD forums, but i couldn't locate him

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor CSX321's Avatar

Yeah, it seems like it was two or three years ago there was a bolt of a few yards that sold on eBay. I never found out if it was somebody in the community who bought it.

I need to have the foam bolsters replaced in mine, but I don't know where to go. There's not really any trim shops anywhere around here.

Hybrid booster

I hear the company Katzkins has plans for nearly every production car since 1980, not sure if they have any TD's though. They custom work too. Worth a try though, right? No TD's listed on the site besides Neon, but it says to give them a call for more. http://www.katzkin.com/05/FC/mainFS.html