Thread: 16" C/S pumper wheels with almost NEW tires!!!

16" C/S pumper wheels with almost NEW tires!!!

I've got a set of 16" Daytona C/S pumper wheels for sale with new tires on them. The wheels themselves are in good condition, and the 4 center caps are ok. The tires are almost new, with less than 2000 miles on them. They still have lots of those little rubber stringy things on them. They are Hankook Mileage Plus II tires in a 205-55-16 size, treadwear is 620 with traction A and temperature B.

Asking $270 for the set of 4, pictures are available if you send me an email address.

Wheels and tires are located about 30 minutes from Pittsburgh, PA, I prefer that you come here to get them. Shipping would be a real pain, and would add a lot to the cost. But I could drive to meet you somewhere in this area, maybe.

Mitsu booster

Re: 16" C/S pumper wheels with almost NEW tires!!!

if you still have these wheels please email me pics at hogtownhustler@msn.com

Okay, I can do that this evening. They are still for sale.

Mitsu booster

sorry i lost your email ....if they are still for sale please let me know sorry i have not contacted you in some time been real busy.. and im still lookin for a set as i wana get them for my wife fer christmas pleasecontact me at my email...hogtownhustler@msn.com

Garrett booster