Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleaning out my Storage Unit of T-M stuff I have no need for. (Good Stuff)

boostaholic

Re: Cleaning out my Storage Unit of T-M stuff I have no need for. (Good Stuff)

Interested in the Turbo Intercooled decal shiped to L.A. Ca 90232. Pay with paypal, Thanks Butch

Quote Originally Posted by nBALLS View Post
    Yeah, I'm not interested in shipping the Hood. I was hoping someone local would want it.

I could find you a set of big front brakes, and spindles to go along with them, but by the time I shipped them, it would be way more cost effective for you to find them locally.

Probably about $20 to ship the Conquest IC, the worst part on the damaged one is here: Pic It needs to be welded up. When I had the other IC fixed, back in the day, it was $20 to fix it, and it had more damage than this one.
    Does the IC leak? Also, this is just for my info, but are the Daytona brakes all the same or are there larger ones on the IROCs?

And PLEASE don't trash the hood if you can't sell it, it would be a shame to lose that hood. Someone one day will come get it. (whispering voice) If you keep it, they will come...to get it.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

*Mopar Performance "Turbo Intercooled" Decal... How much is shipping to 74028?

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Does the IC leak? Also, this is just for my info, but are the Daytona brakes all the same or are there larger ones on the IROCs?

And PLEASE don't trash the hood if you can't sell it, it would be a shame to lose that hood. Someone one day will come get it. (whispering voice) If you keep it, they will come...to get it.
    I don't know if the IC leaks. I could get into a long explanation of the different sizes/styles of brakes on Daytonas over the years, so if you want that PM me. Short answer: yes the IROC had bigger brakes, so did the Shelby's, of course, but so did most of the ES's.

Don't worry, I won't trash the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by moparfwdsleeper View Post
    *Mopar Performance "Turbo Intercooled" Decal... How much is shipping to 74028?
    $20 Shipped and payed with PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by nBALLS View Post
    I don't know if the IC leaks. I could get into a long explanation of the different sizes/styles of brakes on Daytonas over the years, so if you want that PM me. Short answer: yes the IROC had bigger brakes, so did the Shelby's, of course, but so did most of the ES's.

Don't worry, I won't trash the hood.
    PM'ing about the brakes, just some basic questions.

As far as the IC is concerned, I think you said $20 for shipping to 38049, so $40 total? Any flexibility on the total? Understand shipping is what it is, but I will definitely fix it (cost a little to do so). Just trying to stretch that Dodge dollar.

Thanks!
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Garrett booster

interested in the Mopar "Shelby Z decal", lemme talk to the wife and I will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 bad day View Post
    interested in the Mopar "Shelby Z decal", lemme talk to the wife and I will let you know.
    No worries. I'm a little flexible on the price too.

SOLD
    *Mopar Performance "Turbo Intercooled" Decal, only one left of the three pack - $15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12