Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cleaning out my Storage Unit of T-M stuff I have no need for. (Good Stuff)

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Cleaning out my Storage Unit of T-M stuff I have no need for. (Good Stuff)

My name is Matt Young, I bought my first T-M back in '99 and I've owned 15 of them over the past 8 years. Many Pacific NW people know me, and can vouch for me.

That being said, it's time to sell off the stuff I don't need, because I don't have the cars this stuff goes to anymore, and don't plan on using it anytime soon. Better to sell it to some people that need it, rather than continue to hold on to it for no reason.

Ok, I have pics of most this stuff, so I'm going to post a link next to the item, as not to clutter this post up with pics, also, I can leave them un-resized to show more detail, as it's an older 1MP Sony Cybershot.

All prices are without shipping. I accept PayPal, and Money Orders. No Checks please.

*Mexico only Turbo 2.4L Valve Cover w/gaskett ('96-'00) - Brand New $150 Pic Pic
    *'87-'89 Daytona/LeBaron Coupe Factory CD Player with cable, mounting bucket and bezel - $100 Pic
    *25 or so '88-'89 2.2/2.5 TI SMECs, mostly car and a few minivan ones (I can check part#s too) - $30 each Pic
    *Mopar "Shelby Z" Windshield Logo, hard to find - NIB $100 Pic Pic
    *Mopar "Daytona" Windshield Logo, easier to find - NIB $40 Pic
    *Mopar Performance "Turbo Intercooled" Decal, only one left of the three pack - $15 Pic
    *1985 G Head PN 4323287 w/11MM Head bolt holes, normal cracks between the valves - $40 Pic Pic Pic
    *6.5" wide Crab Wheel, the lip is in good shape missing center cap - $30 Pic
    *6.5" wide Crab Wheel, the lip has a bit of curbage, but not deep, also missing center cap - $20 Pic Pic Pic
    *Several sets of 11" Vented Rear Discs - $100 each set, both sides, Rotors, Calipers, Hub/Spindle, e-brake hardware(no cable, actually the drum cables work), and brake lines. Pic
    *Several "Tuff" Steering Wheels from '84 Daytonas/Ramchargers in varying condition, Black, and one Brown(the maroon one in the pic is not for sale) - $20 or so depending on condition Pic
    *RH Daytona T-Top Mirror, my friend pulled it for me, and took the wires out of the plug to get it off the door(see pics) - $15 Pic Pic
    *1985 Shelby Charger Turbo Hood, one small dent (like someone closed the hood on something), check pics, I'm not shipping this - $40 Pic Pic
    *Set of Shelby Charger GFX, the front piece is missing one on the flaps that go back to the bottom of the core support, and the other one is almost broken off. The front side pieces, that go between the wheel well and the front piece, are in great shape and both of them still have the mounting "tits" intact, but I forgot to take pics of them, I will get some pics and post them up. I have the metal supports for the side pieces. I also have 4 of the rear pieces, 2 rights and 2 lefts (no pics of these also, lol), I'm not shipping these either - Package $150 Pic Pic Pic Pic
    *Conquest Intercooler, This one I cut the inlet and outlet to suit my needs, ran a 14.04@99 on 14psi in my LeBaron GTS running this I/C, I had it fixed when I got it, because the mounting ear was torn from the end tank - $35 Pic Pic
    *Conquest Intercooler, This one needs to be fixed, someone bumped it into a curb while parking, see pics - $20 Pic Pic Pic

I also have a bunch of other stuff, anything you need, just ask, BTW I have NO TIII stuff, it all went away when I sold my R/T.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by nBALLS; 08-26-2007 at 10:08 PM.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: Cleaning out my Storage Unit of T-M stuff I have no need for. (Good Stuff)

What years will that turbo cast manifold fit? very interested in it.

Just for the viewers at home, I assume the $100 rear rotors is for the whole assembly for one side or both sides or???
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

I know the manifold will fit the '95-'00 DOHC head, but it also may fit the newer head too?

Yeah, let me clarify that it the ad, $100 for the set, both sides, Rotors, Calipers, Hub/Spindle, e-brake hardware(no cable, actually the drum cables work), and brake lines.

turbo addict

Simon it's the whole she-bang for the rear brakes.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    Simon it's the whole she-bang for the rear brakes.

Just making sure,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

turbo addict

Id love that shelby z decal but wow I never knew they were that hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetona View Post
    Id love that shelby z decal but wow I never knew they were that hard to find.
    I'm open to offers, I had never seen one before, or after I bought this one.

*Edit

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Interested in the 2.4T valve cover and turbo exhaust manifold...

Mitsu booster

I will send payment for the turbo manifold immediately if given a paypal address. PMing you now.

SOLD

*Mexican Turbo 2.4L Exhaust Manifold - Brand New $150 Pic Pic Pic

turbo addict

got any non-vented rear disc sets? if not LMK a total shipped for a set of the vented rears to 46225

Quote Originally Posted by moparman76_69 View Post
    got any non-vented rear disc sets? if not LMK a total shipped for a set of the vented rears to 46225
    No non-vented sets, so I will get a total for you.

*Edit, PM sent.

Not to hijack, but since you posted the MP windshield decals, I also wanted to let everyone know that in case they're looking, I have a PLYMOUTH (Direct Connection brand though) windshield decal for a P-body. Still in box. $40, same as what Matt is asking if you're interested. PM me if os.

Quote Originally Posted by DC Turismo View Post
    Not to hijack, but since you posted the MP windshield decals, I also wanted to let everyone know that in case they're looking, I have a PLYMOUTH (Direct Connection brand though) windshield decal for a P-body. Still in box. $40, same as what Matt is asking if you're interested. PM me if os.
    No worries.

Bump?

Garrett booster

Interested in the black 84 steering wheel. PM/d you.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Do you have the prop valves to go with the 11" brakes?

Quote Originally Posted by zin View Post
    Do you have the prop valves to go with the 11" brakes?
    No. When I converted my LeBaron GTS to 11"s, back in the day, I used a 10" rear disc prop valve. I didn't have any issues. They are easier to find.

Interested in the hood, but I'm in TN. Would you be able to get a set of front brakes off a Daytona or whichever car has the larger brakes? I have a master cylinder, but would be interested in a set of front ones.

What would be the cost to send one of the Conquest IC's to 38049? And for the damaged one, how bad is it?
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Interested in the hood, but I'm in TN. Would you be able to get a set of front brakes off a Daytona or whichever car has the larger brakes? I have a master cylinder, but would be interested in a set of front ones.

What would be the cost to send one of the Conquest IC's to 38049? And for the damaged one, how bad is it?
    Yeah, I'm not interested in shipping the Hood. I was hoping someone local would want it.

I could find you a set of big front brakes, and spindles to go along with them, but by the time I shipped them, it would be way more cost effective for you to find them locally.

Probably about $20 to ship the Conquest IC, the worst part on the damaged one is here: Pic It needs to be welded up. When I had the other IC fixed, back in the day, it was $20 to fix it, and it had more damage than this one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast