Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: SDAC-Chicago Thread

Re: SDAC-Chicago Thread

ohhh ok good,nothing to worry about then. now i just have to remove the starter brace deal and hold the engine up with a 2x4 and i can start looseing my motor mounts and the trans to block bolts! trans is comin out tonight!

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor shmedley's Avatar

That's it I am sick of the Lancer Shelby. After puttting in a diffrent motor in it this one has a noise in the bottom end. It was a known good motor)

Anybody need any 88 h body parts?

89 Lebaron TI convert parts?

A Shelby Valve cover or 2?

Spearco intercooler kit for a Log intake? and a few more log TI parts (hi-po and stock)

I have lots of parts here (just not what I need to fix the Lancer) I think I am just going to part it and try my luck with something else...

Just jet me know either here, email (shmedley99 at aol.com) or call me on my cell.
    Thanks Brad S. SDAC National Proud Member SDAC Chicago Proud Member 14 Ram 1500 86 Shelby Charger "Chicago Stock"

got any larger injectors? AFPR by any chance. i have some cash.heh

I do have a old set of 804's but that is about it for the larger injectors.
    Thanks Brad S. SDAC National Proud Member SDAC Chicago Proud Member 14 Ram 1500 86 Shelby Charger "Chicago Stock"

hmm i think with my stock injectors only being 2lbs lower than those id have to pass on em. Im really looking for plus 20's and an adjustable regulator and possibly a cutout rasier or a zener diode

Garrett booster

Can not make but will be @ RT 66 for the Mopar show on this Sat. Anyone else going on Sat to RT 66 ,( plan to be there most of the day if rain holds) lmk thanks Bruce ps I will be the guywith the "old" Mopar prostock shirt from the 90's " Double Trouble"

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

I'm pretty sure MoparMarc will be down at the Rte 66 show, but I don't know of anyone else from the club that is going. I gotta get some work done around the house so I won't be there.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...

Well that shadow was sold. Anybody have a known good bottom end for sale?

Not sure if I am going to fix the Lancer or part it out yet.

Hybrid booster

Summit U-pull it has a turbo Acclaim t1 with a complete engine. I think they want $150 for complete engines. Unknown condition though....

Got a band clamp and wastegate e-clip for the mitsu turbo shmedley? My GTC requires both...

well my clutch wont arrive till the 28th and ill be in school till 1 or 2 pm so get home at 2:30 start working on getting the trans back in. So basically there just isnt enough time to get it all done in time to race the 30th.

boostaholic

non sense! it will arrive the 28th? so...4 hours to put it back in...and the 29th to break in. Its possible..

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K
    Got a band clamp and wastegate e-clip for the mitsu turbo shmedley? My GTC requires both...

Band Clamp yes. E-clip not to sure, most likley no.

TII Garret turbo I have 2

Karl you buddy still looking for a Navagator for an H body?

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Can get e-clips at auto parts stores.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

the trans and engine are 99 percent ready for the new clutch pressure plate and new TO bearing. all i need to do is install the trans mount onto the body. Install the newly resurfaced flywheel onto the crankshaft . and the clutch is ready to be installed. Then bolt everything back up. So yeah 4 hours or so. Even less if ya wana help Tom. It would be crank time on monday night then driving it 500 miles in less than 2 days,haha The gas money!!!

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Is that how long it was recommended to break it in?

Gee, wonder how cars that are not street driven can get 500 miles on a new clutch

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

lol not gona race the thing till it has at leas 400 miles on it. I didnt talk to chris yet but i was recomended by a few friends/neighbors who have had ceramic clutches to just go like a normal clutch for 400-500 miles of halfway normal driving and it should be fine. so thats what im going to do. but if its against warranty or something than i will break it in according to correct procedure.

wait i think i just got what you were saying. the clutch doesntneed a break in? lol

boostaholic

Jezzz..never really broke in my clutch for 500 miles..lol..woops..still drives like a champ, and btw mike, i got a pack of some 4.3v diodes if you need one..i got like 5. lmk

Tom

Yes she wants a navigator for her Lancer I think. Would go along with the digital dash I put in there... that was(n't) fun to do when I bought the car. At least I had a working odometer and then the car turned into a "low mileage for the year" kind of deal.

How can I go about getting that band clamp from you? GTC wants boost! And I want to drive it! It'll sit until that's fixed. No need to destroy the poor mitsubishi. Also, my plan for the thing is a full stock show car kind of thing. So in the spring it's repaint time! And no, not ghetto style. I'm taking it to a paint shop to do it. I've wanted a GTC Coupe just like this one since I was two years old and it was brand new. This car gets ZERO ghetto action.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast