Thread: MNSDAC Meeting for August. Sept, & Oct

Hybrid booster

MNSDAC Meeting for August. Sept, & Oct

MNSDAC Meeting for August. Sept, & Oct

August 18th

Meet at Porky's Drive Inn at 1:00 maybe eat there and then cruise up to Anoka, they have a free car show for 1975 and older cars there. They usually have 400-500+ cars there, music, food and alot of cool cars. Cars start to come in around 5:00 so we should leave Porky's by 4:00.

Sept. 8th

Car Show in Osceola, WI, Wheels & Wings car show Admission is free, and you get to see a little bit of everything there. One guy brings a mint red CSX there every year, but I don't know who it is. It is about 45 miles from MPLS/St. Paul. Maybe enter our cars into the show--I don't think that costs anything either. It'd be best for everyone to bring their Shelby car(s).

8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
    It’s completely free: no charge to show your vehicle and no charge to attend. Car show judging begins at 10:00am and the awards ceremony is at 2:00 p.m.

Paul was saying that there's a beautiful park by the St. Croix river where we could get some good pictures, have a barbecue, etc. He also said that maybe all of us could stop by his place and hang out in the garage afterwards.

Oct. 7th

Rock Falls (Eau Claire Wisconsin) for the Sport Compact Day October 7th. It would be cool if we could get some TD's together and beat on all the imports.
    Maybe I can get some of the Chicago SDAC guys to meet us there!

Hybrid booster

Re: MNSDAC Meeting for August. Sept, & Oct

Really nice seeing everyone today! I can't believe how cold it was and that Bob was wearing a T-shirt and shorts...:laugh:

Pretty crappy weather today but that doesn't stop us midwestern turbo Dodge owners from coming out. Through out the meeting there where 10 turbo Dodges that came, possibly our best turnout since the convertable meet!

Here are some of the pictures I took, the only car I didn't get to take a pic of was a very nice looking blue charger.

MNSDAC August 2007 Meet

-Ryan

Hybrid booster

Ryan:
    who is the owner of the 86 white daytona? where does he live?
    Did you guys go up the anoka for the car show after?

Steve

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by GLHS069 View Post
    Ryan:
    who is the owner of the 86 white daytona? where does he live?
    Did you guys go up the anoka for the car show after?

Steve
    I am unsure of the owners name of the Daytona, Jim probably knows though.

No we didn't go to the car show in Anoka because it was raining all day, we hung out at Porky's under the roof for a good while though (4 or 5 hours).

Hybrid booster

Jeremy owns the Daytona, he's from stillwater