Thread: Shadow/Sundance parts needed

Lebaron GTC fan!! Turbo Mopar Contributor midohiomoparsource's Avatar

Shadow/Sundance parts needed

Been looking on here for awhile, and nothing has come up. Most I have found have power windows.

What I need is the white plastic track that the roller that moves the window up/down. It is mounted to the glass via two phillips screws and the roller goes back/forth within it. Mine is broken and I have to manually push/pull the window to open/close it! With winter soon around the corner, I would like to get this fixed asap as at times when you hit a bump just right, the window will fall down on its own!! Kinda crappy when doing 70 mph and its cold lol.

I would like to find a red/silver passenger fender and a black/silver grille if possible. Local would be preferred.

Also, I found that I have a drivers side smoke headlight cover, it does show that there were both sides at one time, but when it got bumper it must have broke the pass. side as it is gone. These are GTS brand and would only need pass. side if someone sees one in a yard. This is for 1st gen with the small square headlight.

Would also like to find the front console bin. The part that has the lid that goes in front of the shifter and under the ash tray. Im not sure if these had a cup holder, but getting tired of trying to hold my drink in my lap and wearing it lol.

Windshiled washer bottle. Mine must have a crack as it will run out.

Also need the factory sunroof bracket that the glass mounts to inside the car. This bracket mounts onto the roof and has the handle that opens/closes the glass.

I have not had time to go to my yard I do business with and hope to soon.
    Main thing I NEED is the window part. Rest of the parts are if the price is right.
    This car is a work BEATER and not looking to spend much money on it at all. It sees 600 miles/week plus and already has over 214,000 miles lol and still running strong (non original motor according to sticker on the block).

Thanks,
    Matt
    Parting anything and everything lately, not just Turbo cars.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: Shadow/Sundance parts needed

Dealer has the window regulator tape, pretty cheap too.

I might have the console that your looking for, its gray.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Lebaron GTC fan!! Turbo Mopar Contributor midohiomoparsource's Avatar

This isn't a tape. It is a plastic bar that attaches to the window with two phillips head screws and it has a slot that the roller goes into. Mine snapped on one of the ends and allowed the window to fall down. The car has manual windows if that matters.

How much on the console? I only need the front portion that has the lid/storage bin. Manual windows/mirrors car.

Just remember, this is a BEATER and I only asked about this to fix it if cheap enough but also not wanting to gouge anyone out of something.

Thanks Simon

Matt
    Parting anything and everything lately, not just Turbo cars.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by midohiomoparsource View Post
    This isn't a tape. It is a plastic bar that attaches to the window with two phillips head screws and it has a slot that the roller goes into. Mine snapped on one of the ends and allowed the window to fall down. The car has manual windows if that matters.

How much on the console? I only need the front portion that has the lid/storage bin. Manual windows/mirrors car.

Just remember, this is a BEATER and I only asked about this to fix it if cheap enough but also not wanting to gouge anyone out of something.

Thanks Simon

Matt
    Ok, the guide that bolts to the window, gotcha. I might have one of those, let me see what I got.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

RAPTOR WPNZ rule! Turbo Mopar Contributor Mrcsx55's Avatar

Hi, I will be making a trip to pick n pull this weekend. I am pretty sure I can get the window piece, washer container, and cousle bin.
    Thomas
    Thomas Bouska
    87 CSX #55
    07 Charger Daytona R/T PC #0161