Thread: A520 tranny, T1 shortblock in PA

A520 tranny, T1 shortblock in PA

I'm gonna pull my engine and tranny out of my 88 T1 shadow soon, this week hopefully. I want to know who wants a good shifting perfect condition A520 tranny with 3:50 FD, and a 88' T1 2.2 thats worn but still ran good. Compression test - 110, 118, 118, 120. Minimum spec is 100, and a solid engine is 130. So like I said it's worn, but still runable. Mods I had was 18 PSI stock mitsu, 3'' exhaust no cat ultraflow muffler, and stock T2 IC. So I was putting out around 200 WHP with this engine easy. This is for the shortblock ONLY, I need the alt/brackets for my other engine to go back in and I'm going to sell the head seperately as I was told it was an FM stage 1 head. You can have the water pump and housing but thats about it.
    Someone come pick up the shortblock for $20. A520 I would like $60 for since it's in such good shape. Anybody local that wants to come hear it running and feel it shifting, speak up quick before it gets pulled. Located near harrisburg, PA.

Re: A520 tranny, T1 shortblock in PA

T1 shortblock is tentatively sold.

A520 still up fro grabs. I'm going to be pulling everything saturday so speak up if you want to shift it first I got no problem with that. $60 for the tranny, excellent condition!