Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PoOH trying to scam me?

Garrett booster

PoOH trying to scam me?

Anyone know this guy, doesnt look like hes too active here....

Bought t3 cams from me on ebay, tried to bs me the saying he got the box, felt light, but then doesnt open it for 3 days... then excuse changes to it was delivered to his grandmas. Yet I sent to his confirmed address which was listed as his home. He was mad I didnt mark as a gift, but I insured it for less to help save some fees. So first one cams missing... then the others damaged in a later email. I had clear pics in the auction and they were perfectly fine. Then he files a claim on paypal and they hold 300 I didnt have in there. So I'm negative 300. I never dealt with someone whos stories changed so many times. So I say don't deal with the guy. I have 100% feedback for a reason and I've sold parts here and other turbo boards with no complaints.

Anyone else have a problem with this guy? He wants refunded and to send me back some junk cam, probally what came out of his car. His defense is pictures of an undamged box, which each cam was wrapped up then box again, and pics of a messed up cam, which wasnt what I sent.

Hybrid booster

Re: PoOH trying to scam me?

ebay auction number?

Where was it shipped? At first I thought of Pooky.

Garrett booster

Canada, I have no idea on the auction number now, its been a long well over 6-7 weeks.

Hybrid booster

I'd say absolutely no on a return. If you know that the one cam left was good, then under no circumstances give him money back. The lost cam is the fault of the shipper and he can file a claim with them.

wonder if its the same --- who ripped off socalcsx

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGLH View Post
    I'd say absolutely no on a return. If you know that the one cam left was good, then under no circumstances give him money back. The lost cam is the fault of the shipper and he can file a claim with them.
    +2.

I have bought parts of him before and no issues.

BTW, got the intake, forgot to post up, thanks!!!!!!!!!
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Heroes never die, they just reload! Turbo Mopar Staff Frank's Avatar

Any more info on this?
    Frank Katzenberger
    Squirrel Performance - Home of the best turbo calc!!!
    http://www.squirrelpf.com

91 Daytona Shelby - It is getting there

87 Shelby CSX #418 - Near stock is a good thing!

94 Bronco 302 XLT - Shorty Headers, 3" exhaust, cold air intake, & Soft top

"... to get the best out of it, you have to go beyond the line. Where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn into this hairpin bend at a 100mph? Why not!"

Visit the new Knowledge Center today!

Check out the one and only Shelby Dodge Registry!

turbo addict

That sucks, but maybe the shipping company did legitimately wreck the cam? Unfortunately, he isnt going to be able to file a claim with the shipping company.....you are. I would just file the claim and have the shipper reimburse you and then pay your paypal account back.

turbo addict

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/630-pooh.html

I'd say no on refund. He already submitted claim with paypal! If he claims one cam is missing and the other is damage, I would say get the shipping company to pay for it. That's what insurance is for. It make no sense for the shipper to pay a refund, unless the shipper shipped out damaged/missing goods from the first place.

You need to make sure your custom knows you're going to declare it as a product before you ship to Canada so thing like this doesn't happen.
    Personally, I would NEVER EVER under insurance an item to save insurance cost. That's just asking for trouble.

Admin- "Alexandria" Ken... Comes W/4 Car Garage Turbo Mopar Staff GLHSKEN's Avatar

I seem to remember issues back in the day with someone named pooh.. Now the name Po0h shows up... This one has my radar going.
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by GLHSKEN View Post
    I seem to remember issues back in the day with someone named pooh.. Now the name Po0h shows up... This one has my radar going.
    Me too, but I didnt want to say anything because I wasnt sure. I seem to remember some trouble over on turbododge with this guy.

Hybrid booster

ProStreet you are in a bad position.

The claim he filed with Paypal was it for non-receipt or for not as described?

If the claim was for not as described the odds are that Paypal will decide in his favor and refund his payment. Whats worse is that Paypal doesn't require the buyer to return the item so not only are you out the payment but the parts too.

Since your PP account is now in a negative balance it wont be too long before PP sells your account to a collection agency.

About the only thing you can do right now is to contest the chargeback with Paypal. The outcome will probably be the same but at least you gave it a shot.

Is poOH in Canada?

Oh and by the way you can find the auction number by going to your sellers account on ebay and looking at your bill for where ebay charged you the auction fees.

Ok, Pooky is the bad guy on TD, he ripped off a Canadian for a set of pistons and posted he was in a bad helicopter crash, Una called him out be we didn't believe it. Total scam. Ripped off a few people, he needs a full wenzel also.

Pooh is Pascal from Montreal, Quebec.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    Ok, Pooky is the bad guy on TD, he ripped off a Canadian for a set of pistons and posted he was in a bad helicopter crash, Una called him out be we didn't believe it. Total scam. Ripped off a few people, he needs a full wenzel also.

Pooh is Pascal from Montreal, Quebec.
    Ahhhh......OK.

Mitsu booster

Looks like he's trying to sell a GLH on another board. He's new to the group..thanks for a heads up.

Chris

turbo addict

which board?
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by boosted View Post
    Looks like he's trying to sell a GLH on another board. He's new to the group..thanks for a heads up.

Chris
    Pooh's been around for years.

Garrett booster

Can't claim insurance as he wanted it listed as a gift and I didnt do that, just put it as 100 value... I'm done shipping to Canada, sorry to anyone in the future who could have used parts. I'm also done with paypal. I contacted them and asked what I can do if I recieve items I didnt ship or not all that was shipped. I think he was lying and did get both to start, then said he would accept a partial refund, but sure why not, get half plus 2 cams... absolutely rediculous, no wonder people complain abotu paypal.

Admin- "Alexandria" Ken... Comes W/4 Car Garage Turbo Mopar Staff GLHSKEN's Avatar

I refuse to use paypal...
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast