Thread: FS: 85 turbo Laser XE body parts

Trust Me...I'm "The Doctor"™ Turbo Mopar Vendor LaserXT1986's Avatar

FS: 85 turbo Laser XE body parts

Subject line says it all. Looking to make space, and do not need these parts anymore. Consists of both front fenders, the hood, the rear bumper fascia, the rear hatch, the spoiler (early style, no 3rd brake light), and the doors.

Note: Hood has 6 "holes" around where the grill used to go, dunno why, this is how I bough the car. Possibly for a scoop? Hood also has some minor "cement scraping" along the sides from being moved around (minor tho).

Note 2: Doors are roll down windows and power mirrors, though the door panels are not in place, and the driver's side door handle and mirror are missing (the mirror's "insert", not the physical mirror housing). Windows roll up and down fine, no rust on the doors

Note 3: Paint is very good, I'd say, 8/10. Factory original color.

See pictures of the CAR itself that these parts were on, before I dismantled it. Parts are as shown in pictures.

I would prefer a pickup on these items, as I do not wish to ship. Willing to let it go CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP (read: CHEAP!). Make me an offer on the lot, or partial.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    David C. Lucidi/1986 Chrysler Laser XT aka "K.I.T.T"
    Authorized TM Decal Vendor:

"SDAC-Club decals": National & many others.
    "Turbo-Mopar": All Decals in store.
    "Turbos Unleashed": Decals in the TU store.
    "Custom and One of a Kind": PM me your specific needs!
    "G-BODY TURBO,TURBO Z, SHELBY Z decals": 100% authentic exact reproduction of factory originals, guaranteed to meet concourse level restorations.