Thread: S60 fuel pump setup

turbo addict

S60 fuel pump setup

I was just told that the charger I am putting back together was setup to run an S60 fp. Is this something that is readily available? Also what is usually used as far as a pickup and is there any baffling in a stock 86 charger fuel tank. Would a carb car pickup be the way to go? I'm thinking I'm going to need to run 3/8" fuel line from the pump to the fuel rail in this case. I don't know much about the L bodies so any help is appreciated.

thanks, Joseph
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Re: S60 fuel pump setup

P5249511 from Mopar Performance. I think we still have them available. Your local dealer, or possibly even someone on here might be able to let you know how many and where they are.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: S60 fuel pump setup

Yes there available but not needed anymore as there designed to run with the stock intank pump. Dodge eliminated it later on so all you have to do is install an intake Walbro or ? 255 pump and your off to the races. Use a later model turbo hanger, IE 87 and up I believe.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info